3 (REWROTE)

Hello everyone~~~~ I see you guys enjoyed the story so far :).

Ready to know parallel Bang pd? I might have to warn you guys that when you know who parallel Bang pd is, please be alive okay? I don't want to be sue and accused of murdering people for making them laugh.... IF I can make you laugh.

So, here you guys are! Enjoy~~~~~

P.S, don't forget to comment and vote :)

________________  

"I know this sounds unbelievable but you have to believe me" JungGuk said in the phone. He was now talking to parallel Bang pd and it looks like parallel Bang is not believing him.

"It's real and- What? Hey! I am not on drugs! And no! I am not drunk. If I'm drunk, can I speak to you normally like this? Yeah, I thought so. Just please com- Hello? Hello? Aish" JungGuk sigh as he put his phone down. They all look at him. He shake his head making them sigh and groan. "Now what?" Yoongi asked. They all started to think until of course the two smarties had an idea.

"Let's all take a picture and send it to Bang pd" V and Namjoon said in unison. They all nodded. Suga went to get the monopod phone stand and brought it to the leaving room. The all stand beside their parallel self and took a picture. After that, JungGuk send it to Bang pd.

MommyGukkie
I have proof and believe me, it's not photoshopped.

A few minutes later, Bang pd replied.

Bang pd 
I'm coming in 10 minutes

"Guys, Bang pd is coming". Soon, Bang pd arrived. BTS were anticipated to meet Bang pd. Is he different? "There they are. Now, who's on drugs huh" JungGuk pointed towards them. They looked at Bang pd and..........

"Uhh who is she?" Namjoon asked.

Beside JungGuk was a woman who look in her 40's, with shoulder length brown hair, wearing a white button up shirt that's tucked inside her slim jeans that she is wearing and the sleeves of her shirt were rolled up to her elbow. She wears black high heels that look like it's around 6 inches high and she looked stunning with her red lips. "Huh? Oh this is Bang pb-nim" JungGuk answered. It was silent for about 10 second before they screamed.

"WHAT!? PARALLEL BANG PD IS A WOMAN!?"

They couldn't believe it. Bang pd in this world is a woman. Let's just say, our parallel self are not always the same gender. "You mean your Bang pd is a woman?" Taehyung asked. "Yes" Suga answered before giggling. Bang pd stare at BTS with shook. JungGuk was not kidding and not on drugs. Soon they explained to Bang pd.

"You guys are from another world and now you can't go back because the door is lock?" she asked. BTS nodded. It was hard for Bang pd to believe it but there was no more answer for it. They also told her how they are in the other world which shook her again because parallel selves are very different. 

"Looks like you guys are staying here. I'll keep this as a secret. JungGuk, delete the photo you guys took a while ago"

"On it!"

"You guys will be staying here until that door is open and don't come out of this dorm together with your parallel selves because we don't want the press or media to know. You guys" she looked at parallel BTS. "I'll give 4 months of break. Take care of yourself and if you guys need help, call me" she said. They all nodded. After talking for a few more minutes, she bid them goodbye.

"Wow, Bang pd is a woman in this world. What more can be shocking than that?" Jungkook sigh and sat on the floor.

"Umm... Me dating Suga?" V suddenly said. Okay, wow.