5

Heya heya~~~!

Sorry for the long wait pumpkins! I had a bit problems for a while and busy with the other stories. Now I'm trying my best to update most of it. I hope you guys are not bothered with it. :(

So, please enjoy this chapter and don't forget to comment and vote!

and please read the notes below after the chapter

________________  

Jimin regretted it. He totally regretted.

He curse himself for picking a dare because he thought maybe Suga will just give him a nice dare since Suga was a sweet little sugar but no, he was wrong. That sugar had some bitter in him. 

What did the dare Suga gave him?

Well........

Jimin was now sitting in JungGuk's lap. Well that ain't bad right? Well you guess wrong. He is sitting on his lap but only using a big oversize. And what's worse? He is also wearing a baby blue pantie underneath. Who's pantie? Well Suga of course but the pantie is a new one and he never wore it.

He felt so embarrassed that he hid his face on JungGuk's chest. "You bitter sweet sugar how could you?" Jimin whined. Suga giggled. The rest were holding their laugh and Jimin groaned, burying his face on the older's chest. It is good if he only did that for a minute but he has to dress like that till morning. Morning I tell you! Morning! Oh he wish to just bury himself than have to do this. Suddenly, arms snaked around his waist and a whisper was heard on his ear. "You look cute" JungGuk said and paused. The next words the older said made Jimin blush 50 shades of red. "And sexy" JungGuk's lips ghosted the younger's ear. Jimin bit his lips, his hand clutching on JungGuk's shirt.

"Okay! Your turn to spin it!" Suga said. Jimin rolled his eyes and spun the bottle. It kept spinning until it stopped in front of Seokjin.

"Truth or dare hyung" Jimin said a bit muffled because his face was still buried on JungGuk's chest.

"Well, knowing both are just as dangerous but I choose thruth because I'm not up to any dares from you Jimin" Seokjin said. Jimin turn his head to look at Seokjin and a small smirk form on his lips. "Okay then hyung" Jimin said and Seokjin gulped, regretting for picking truth.

"You have Namjoon's nudes in your phone back at the real world right?" Jimin said and everybody in the room had their jaw dropped. Seokjin blushed as well as Namjoon. SEokjin gulped, shuttering to answer Jimin's question. "I-I... Ummmm...." he didn't really now how to answer it. "Oh come on hyung, just answer it and don't try to lie! I know the truth" Jimin said.

The older cursed under his breath and answered yes. The living room became noisy as they laugh and 'ohh' loudly. Seokjin had his red face hung low. He totally knew he was going to be teased for it for the rest of his life. Namjoon looked away blushing. "Seriously Seokjin? Oh man" Yoongi laughed. Seokjin glared at him. "Well, at least I don't have a sex video about me and Namjoon. Like yours and Hoseok!" he said making Yoongi and Hoseok widen their eyes in shook.

(I'm so sorry I have to do this)