XXVIII

(Ava)

Everyone's busy looking, waiting and trying to connect with Dana and Paras. It has been 9 hours since we received a voice mail from the Queen's telecom and it sounded like a scripted play in nursery.

I am currently working with the control console and I am redoing the calculation of the Queen's stay in the underworld estimating an eight hour stay that I can say she must me dead two hours from now.

Everyone is aware of the fact that a two hour stay of a skynian might kill us but for a Queen maximum is six hours given her strength and now everyone is in a buzz.

John: "I am receiving a connection from Paras!"

Nabuhayan ako nang marinig ko ang balita ni John.

"Everyone ready the emergency room the Queen's health might be in great danger! Team Alpha locate them and assist Paras"

They suddenly function when they heard me scream. My heart is pounding fast and I can't explain why I felt like there has been a sudden death.

Ayesha: "Is it just me or I just felt like someone just died?"

Everyone looked at each other and agreed on what Ayesha just revealed.

We starred at each other for a while until Paras was infront of us with the Queen  with a super pale skin.

I saw how Ayesha's body stiffen.

John: "No! D-don't te-ll me?"

I saw Meg ran to John's direction and hugged him tight.

I slammed my hand on my face as I feel my fraustrations.

"For Heaven's sake people stop looking around! Hindi pwedeng mamatay siya. We could still save her! Get her inside the ICU and we'll tranfer her to her mothership!"

Paras gave the body to team Alpha and hugged me. I know he's crying as he tighten his grip on my shirt.

Paras: "Another person died infront of me, again I watch her gasp for her last air."

I rubbed his back trying to calm him down. I know he has been with the bad guys , I know this guy still has so much goodness in his heart.

"We'll save her ok? Have faith."

Paras: "Ava aside from Ayesha you are the smartest person in this room. You know very well that when the Queen dies on the hands of their Queen she'll die no matter what. Besides she stayed underground for 7 hours!"

I can hear his in pain. I know he'll be counting sleepless nights, playing back on his dream how the Queen died in front of him.

Meg: "Wait, where the hell is Dana?!"

The noisy and busy people inside the battlecraft went silent. My body stopped from working when I realize she's not with them. The General could only last 2 hours underground.

Meg: "Fudge! Don't tell me iniwan niyo siya doon?! Walong oras kayong nawala! Tell me Paras ligtas siya!!!"

Kwinelyuhan niya si Paras glaring at him as she pin him on the wall. She's hella mad.

Paras: "I-I'm sorry."

Even I got weak and hit the floor with my knees. H-how can w-we lose both of them?

Meg: "Sorry?! Anong magagawa ng sorry mo?! How can you let them die?! How can you manage to face us alive?! It is your responsibility to save the Queen and your General even if it takes your life!"

Ayesha run to Meg's direction and tried to stop her while John went to calm Paras.

"Will you guys stop this?! Walang mangyayari kung tayo tayo lang din ang magaaway-away. Hayaan niyong gawin ko ang trabaho ko at ng mga Doctor para maibalik ang buhay ng Reyna. I will look through every magic spell to revive her. And most of all I will pull every connections I have to look for Dana. For now do your jobs and get yourselves together!"

Today has been too much for us. I know for a fact that what I am planning is impossible but there's nothing wrong in trying.

I saw Meg walkaway from us and Paras being assisted and treated by the medics.

I sat down on the General's chair and took her personal phone. Trying to find something if there will be anything I could found.

Minutes have past went I heard a vibration on the phone. I didn't realized that I feel asleep on her chair.

I saw a message from her phone and there's something telling me to read it, and so I did.

Message: "To anyone that is reading this, do not tell anyone about this. I am working on something personal and I will bring the Queen's life. But I will be gone for a while. I am paying for her life so don't look for me. I am safe, I am doing ok. No matter what protect the Queen and I am sorry for leaving you guys. I will forever be grateful I met all of you. If you ever saw me again, I will be a different person by then. I have different goal then and don't ever hesitate. Fight me, kill me if ever. -Dana."

I still haven't took everything today yet another message is trying to rule over my thoughts. All these facts are overwhelming me.

Yet I stood up and connected the message to the console. I am trying to locate the origin of the message but my request's always denied by a five star general. Dana! What are you trying to do?!

I researched the underworld history and I found something bothering.

"The Underworld is the opposite kingdom of Sky. It has been ruled by a former skynian prince Cloud, articles said that the prince is an adopted brother of King Sky I. He was discriminated by the justice people. Everything was flawless until he met a woman named Danaria, the Earth goddess. Him and Danaria fell inlove with each other until one day King Sky went to their house drunk. During that time Cloud was away to hunt. The King raped Danaria that lead to her pregnancy to Queen Sunny (the grandmother of King Sky II- father of Queen Heaven). Danaria died after she gave birth to the royalty. Cloud found out about this horrible fact. He cursed the kingdom and tried to kill the King. After that he was never been seen. After 30 years the underground kingdom risen and Cloud ruled his people against the Sky kingdom. Ever since they have been mortal enemies. But for the past 27 years the Underground has been keeping their Queen from the public because their she has been raised in the Sky kingdom. The missing Queen has a red moon birthmark on her right wrist. She has an equal strength as the Sky kingdom's Queen. The moment the Queen of the underworld reveal herself their will be a great distruction and a great creation."

My heart is pounding hard after reading the article. There's only one person I know that has that birthmark. But she can't be their Queen. And the only person that has the same strength as Heaven is, no! She can't be! The Mysterious ruler of the underworld is

Meg: "Dana."

I looked at Meg shocked and tensed.

"W-what d-o you mean?"

She looked serious.

Meg: "I said put that down. That phone belonged to Dana."

Natauhan naman ako sa sinabi niya, agad kong binura ang message at ibinalik sa desk ang phone.

My head hurt. Damn. Information overload!