XXV

(Heaven)

Dana:  "Heaven! Wake up!"

"What the fudge?! It was just a dream?!"

I massaged my temple using my hand as I feel my fraustrations. Now that was a wet dream.

I slap my forehead and feeling the reality hit me when I heard her talk again. This time I can now identify who the girl I am with.

"Wait you're not Dana?!"

I cursed myself in my mind when I realized who I was talking with.

Caity: "Ow yes sweetheart, should I be threaten that you moaned and yelled her name twice?"

"Shit"

I said when I realized where we are. I removed the blanket covering my body and saw my naked body. What the hell? Did we?

Caity: "As much as I want to, we did not had sex."

She said as if she was able to read my mind. I closed my eyes trying to remember what happened last night and came back to me like a shock wave.

After our little fight, I dragged Caity out of the scenario so I could plan another way of capturing her without being too obvious.

*Flashback

I dragged Caity out of my mess. We were walking and walking until we were standing in the middle of the town.

Caity: "Sweetheart, it looks like your friends wanted you to stay. Why bring me along?"

"I want to spend more time with you."

She laughed wildly and release her wrist from my grip.

Caity: "Really? You don't think that you guys were the people responsibble for killing my men?"

After hearing those I felt nervous and weak around her. How did she knew? The Myths and my men cleaned the mission and kept it sealed. How?

Again she laughed as if she can read my mind.

Caity: "So you did? Your body got stiff and look how horrified your face."

I relaxed for a bit and smiled at her.

"Seriously sweetheart, I don't even know you got men. I thought you liked women?"

She just gave me a grin and held my hand. Geeeez she's creeping me out.

"Anyway, I think there's a bar near this area? Mind if we have a drink?"

Caity: "Sure, let's see who's the weak drinker."

I know how weak Caity in drinking but I don't know with this demon in her.

After some walk we reached the bar and had some drinks. I should wait til she get drunk so I could take advantage of her but she wanted to play a game.

Caity: "Baba, let's play truth or truth. If you don't want to answer the question you drink."

Her voice changed and it sounded like the real Caity. My heart started to beat fast as I look at her eyes. Those looks, it was the same Caity from 5 years ago.

"How?"

I was the only words that came out from my mouth.

Caity: "Let's start. Why did you let me die alone?"

Suddenly I had the urge to drink another bottle. I can't answer that, I have been seeking for my answer too.

Caity: "Why didn't you come and rescue me? You knew I only said those so I could protect you. But I needed you too."

I got my 9th bottle and again I was not brave enough to answer her.

Caity: "Why didn't you noticed that the body you were given was fake? Why didn't you even look at the body you honored?"

That hit me and tears started to fall from my eyes. Why? Kahit ako di ko rin alam Caity.

"I'm sorry. I am really sorry I thought you wanted me to stay and be safe. I'm sorry naduwag ako."

Caity: "But for Dana you didn't hesitate to risk your life? Why?"

*End

So I got drunk and got into my bed. Caity. Fudge the real Caity is still in that body. She's just being over thrown by the fucking demon. Killing her will just kill Caity for the scond time around.

Arg! I need to talk to Paras and change the plan. Shit.

I stood up with my underwear and went to my clothes leaving Caity on the  bed resting pretty.

I was busy clothing myself when I realized something's missing. I checked my gear again and cupped every pocket but hell,

Caity: "Looking for this?"

I clinched my teeth when I realized I'm in big trouble. Ang bobo ko, ako ang nahulog sa patibong niya kagabi.

"Hey, Caity it's not what you think."

She did not listened to me and threw a knife on my direction. Damn.

Caity: "How can you do this to me sweetheart?"

She was near me but I never saw her punch coming. I spit the blood from my mouth and kick her. Tsk

I don't have any weapon against her. Shit. I touched my ear but no telecom placed in it.

Caity: "Oh yeah, you don't remember I undress you last night I even notice your secret. Poor Myth."

Kumunot ang noo ko dahil sa mga sinabi niya. Anong poor Myth?

"They will find us and if they do di ka na namin papakawalan."

Caity: "If they will believe you. Poor Sky Kingdom, they have a fucked up Queen and soldiers."

Kinabahan na ako sa mga sinasabi niya. What did she do?

She showed me my telecom and played something that triggered my temper.

"The Myths are nothing but stupid soldiers that obeys my command. They are all foolish and wreckless, they do whatever they want, whatever I want. And their General? Tss how can she even trust me. I just used her and played with her. No one can change my love for Caity. Everything they saw between me and Caity are true she even knew and felt the truth seeing us together."

It was my voice playing all over again. I was too distructed when something painful hit my head.

I tried to get up and fight her but I can't see anything and I smell blood. I am too weak to even lift my finger.

"What a weak shit."