VI

(Dana)

"MEEEEEEEEEEG!"

Meg: "That was hella sweet! Do you know that, that girl has a major crush on you?!"

"I could have known if you did not interupted jer-k."

Meg: "So you are saying you like her too right? Then what are you waiting for?! Go get your girl!"

"No. Hindi yun enough to know if she likes me."

Meg: "And what will change your mind? If she calls you right now and have some flips hair, hand on her cheek, look down, laugh weird-act? The princess will never do that. Kaya wag mo nang antayin na mangyare yun baka maunahan ka."

"Whatever. I don't even know if she's into girls or what eh."

Meg: "Gosh Dana! You are brave and strong in fights and missions. Why don't you apply it to your life?"

Ava: "Incoming signal from Princess. Or should I call her Heaven?"

"Goodness just put her through."

Heaven: "General Lance! Hey."

"Hey Miss Heaven, what is it?"

Heaven: "Just checking if you are doing something crazy again. And it has been a stressful day. It's so tiring bossing around people."

"You know you're good at bossing around people. You kind of enjoy it."

Heaven: "Maybe?"

"You could use a glass of wine for that."

Heaven: "Hahaha we both need."

"Sure"

Heaven: "Ahm I should go. Bye."

Meg: "Now that was the sign!"

"Holy shit! Meg! You scared the hell out of me. Have you been listening the whole time?!"

Meg: "Duh? Syempre si Ava lang pwede? She obviously called for no reason. Ginawa niya lang yun to talk to you. And Ava play back the video call of Heaven please?"

"Ava don't"

Ava: "Replaying video call."

Heaven: "Hahaha we both need."

Meg: "and stop right there! Di mo ba nakikita? She's holding her ear after she tucked her hair. Looked down, blushing like a tomato and laughing sweetly. Tell me people what does this mean?"

Myths: "SHE TOTALLY HAS A CRUSH ON YOU!"

Bigla naman akong nahiya nang maglabasan ang team ko sa mga tagong part ng sala. They were listening?! Gosh.

Meg: "Ask her out. Now! Ava please get a signal to Heaven."

Ava: "Contacting Princess Heaven."

Meg: "Guys, let's go. They need privacy."

Gosh what?! This is too fast you guys?! Dang it!

Heaven: "Hey? Is there something wrong?"

"Ahm no there's nothing wrong. I just want to ask you out?"

Heaven: "What do you mean, bb?

"I, I want to. Ahm you know. I want to ah invite you to come. Join us with our mission tonight! Right!"

Heaven: "What?"
Myths: "What?!"

"It's tonight at 8 pm. See you?"

Heaven: "Ahm ok. See you."