VII

(Heaven)

Ama: "Good morning my daughter."

"Ama? Anong ginawa niyo rito sa mother ship. Aren't you soppouse to be at the kingdom?"

Ama: "Sinabi sa akin ni Gary na nawawala ka kagabi and I found out that you were with the Myth's mission. You knew that's against our rules."

"Ama patawarin mo sana ako at naging malambot ang puso ko sa kanila."

Ama: "Palalagpasin ko itong ginawa mo. Ngunit ikaw na mismo ang pumunta sa kanila ngayon para sabihing binibigyan ko sila ng paalala na sundin ang batas ng kaharian kung ayaw nilang maalis sa serbisyo. Nagkakaintindihan ba tayo?"

"Opo kamahalan."

Ama: "Isa pa, huwag ka masiyadong ma-attach kay Heneral Lance."

Nabigla ako nang sabihin yun si ama at tinanguan ko na lang siya. He is aware that I am gay at suportado niya ako kaya nabigla ako nang sinabi niya yun.

Earth to Heaven. Nakalimutan mo na bang bawal magkamabutihan ang prinsesa at tagapagalaga, nasa batas yun.

Arg! This is hard.

Tablet: "Incoming call from Dana"

"Hey Dana is there something wrong?"

Dana: "Good morning bb! Nope. Nothing's wrong. Just excited about our date later. Are you free later at around 7 pm? I reserved a table for us.

She's talking to me while looking at the floor. That fearless and badass Dana Lance is blushing.

"Bb you are the cutest. Yep I'm free, I'll make sure of it. Ok? Look at me."

She slowly raised her head and captured my gaze.

"There, ganda ng kausap mo tapos yuyukuan mo lang. Ngiti ka naman."

Dana: "Crazy, I should get going. I'll wait for you at the kingdom's town. Wear something nice."

"Ok, I'll see you there."

I slammed my body on the bed and roll around back and fort. We'll be having a date! OMG!!! I can't even!

Gary: "Princess, sorry if I disturbed you. May I come in?"

Gary! You ruined my moment.

"Yes you may."

Gary: "I am here to remind you that you'll be having a meeting with the Alpha at 7 pm to talk about your apperance to the kingdom as the crowned princess."

"I can't I have personal business to do that time."

Gary: "Sorry princess but the King said you are free all day today. May I know what business is that?"

Haaays. Napabuga na lang ako ng hininga ko. Mukhang kailangan ko nang sabihin sa kaniya.

"Gary I know that you know how much I like Dana, right?"

Gary: "Finally you admitted it!"

"Yea. And I'll be having a date with her tonight. Is it ok if you cover me up tonight? I promise this is just for tonight."

Gary: "Heaven, aside from being your Captain and I'm still your friend so yes. Syempre I'll do that. I ship you two too much!"

I hugged him tight. Lucky to have him as my friend.

"Ahm I have a problem, what does she mean wear something nice?"

Gary: "Oooow! I think she's planning to bring you to a fancy restaurant. Come with me! Mamili tayo ng susuotin mo!"