IX

(Heaven)

Dana: "Kailangan ka pa palang barilin para mapansin. We need to talk in private Princess. Now."

I have been ignoring her calls but here I am answering one kasi ang isip bata niya. Why would she target my ship? Is she even sane?

"What do you think you're doing?!"

Dana: "Listen to me kahit ngayon lang please? Talk to me in private."

Bumuntong hininga ako at sinenyasan ko ang mga kawal na iwan muna akong magisa.

Dana: "Bb thank you."

"I don't have time just get to the point already."

Nakita kong lumungkot ang mata niya. This is not Dana. She's always a badass sa pakikipaglaban, ni hindi ngumingiti. And now here she is in front of me.

Dana: "I'm sorry if naabala kita. Desperado lang akong mahanap si Meg. I don't want to lose her, she's a very special friend to me. And ayokong mawalan ng myembro sa grupo ko. Please I am begging you Princess. I am asking as your General. All we know is she's at the chanapese island but wala kaming makuhang kahit isang impormasyon sa lugar na yun, ayokong mawala ang kababata ko. She has been my longest member in my team. So please help me look for her."

All I can see is sadness on her face. She is frigile at this momemt and I can't help but to accept the pain I am feeling right now.

"Ok. I'll help you. I'll ask my team to get everything you need. I'll send it you. Call you later."

I ended the call before she could have a glimpse of me crying disappointedly . Yes I am disappointed. How can she act like this after what happened between us? This is pure work what she's doing to me. She's treating me like her boss and that's all. She can't even say another sorry, all she could think of is Meg. Ano nga ba laban ko kay Meg mas matagal na silang magkakilala.

"Captain I, dig for resources pointing at a chanapese island."

Gary: "Chanapese island is a land with women ninjas residing in it. They are recruiting women from all over the kingdom and train them everyday. Everything was peacful in that area when red angels (men in red) went to invade their home. History stated that the island was under massive killings and have been abandoned 20 years from now. But 20 years ago in has been banned by the kingdom because of the management of red angels. Anyone who dares to look for information or go to the island will be vanished in the time zone or will be punished by the law of accused of betrayal of the kingdom."

"Send that information to General Lance. I'll be calling her."

Mabilis kong tinawagan si Dana and warn her about the danger.

"I am afraid I can not help you. If you already read the information going to that area is forbidden by the law of the kingdom. As far as I am concern matatanggalan ka ng trabaho, kayo at pati ako pwedeng mawala sa trono."

Dana: "Ganyan ka na ba ka bato?! Kahit may mawala sa mga myembro mo matitiis mo para lang masabing mabuti kang prinsesa? Ha! Ano ba kami para sayo? Kapag namatay papalitan ok na? What a shame to have a princess like you!"

"How dare you tell me all these. Hindi nga pwedeng magpatuloy dahil delikado. Ngayon if you want to save Meg, go and let your team be killed."

I ended the call and went to my room. Napakuyom na lang ako ng kamao ko at mabilis na pinasusuntok ang pader. Fuck. Bakit ka ba apektado?!

Kinuha ko ang gamit panggera ko at nagsuot ng armor. Oo tanga ako pero di ko matiis. Galit ako sa kaniya pero tulad niya may pakialam din ako sa mga nalalagas kong tauhan.