VIII

(Dana)

I looked outside the window while waiting for Heaven but I saw an explosion near by.

What the hell was that?!

Tinawagan ko agad ang team to ask what's happening.

"Tell me you did not screw this mission up?!"

Ava: "Sorry to inform you captain but I am afraid that we found a hostage held for 3 years now. Natapos naman namin agad ang mission pero noong pauwi na kami, John bumped to this hostage running."

John: "To make our story short we found out that the Red Angels are responsible at kasalukuyan kaming hinahabol kaso nasaamin na ang hostage na yun. Wag ka mag-alala we are far from you. I think?"

"Well good job because you are right beside this restaurant!"

Meg: "Hey! How's your date?

"It's over. I'll be there in a moment."

Arg! Why am I always the mom of these bunch of crazy people.
I pulled out some paper bills and placed on the table.

"I'm sorry Heaven but I need to go "

I ran as fast as I could to catch up with the team. I saw were they hid the craft so I entered it as fast as I can. I located their coordinates para makapasok na sila agad.

I shoot at the destroyed buildings and establishments to restore its structure and left the area. I flew the battle craft to the air.

"Ava, can we locate the people who saw the explosion earlier?"

Ava: "According to my reading General, the King's personnel are on their move to take care of the few leaks we've made."

Napahinga naman ako ng malalim. The King made actions? Nasaan ang Alpha ng prinsesa?

I keep on thinking nang nilagyan ako ni John ng jacket dahil di na ako nakapagbihis. I looked at them only to realize that we were only 4 in the battlecraft.

"Where the hell is Meg?!"

John: "That's the problem. Hindi namin siya mahanap kanina pa at sinuyod na namin ang buong bayan."

Ava: "Her telecom is out of coverage area kaya di ko siya malocate."

I was about to say something when a buzz sound made way to the back about 2 meters away from me.

I slowly looked at the very familiar person who walked from it. Beautiful, still.

"Hey Heaven! Ahehehe"

Heaven: "Don't you hey Heaven me! You stood me up you jerk!"

Ava: "Ooooow."

John: "Well this is akward."

Ava: "You two, we need to go. Now!"

I heard the fading footsteps when I finally spoke.

"Look, Heaven I am so sorry. My team needed help and they needed their Captain. What can I do?"

Heaven: "You could have said something!"

"We were going to leave anyway so why are you so mad. Akala mo ba di ko nakita si Gary pumasok ng restaurant? So wag kang mag malinis."

Heaven: "I'm sorry I let Gary go out of no where and do this."

"No, I'm sorry I left you. Inantay sana kahit saglit bago man lang ako umalis."

Heaven: "Yep. You're right. Kasalanan mo to. Anyway I came here as the princess. And I am warning you the King is not ok with you guys breaking every rules of the Kingdom so never do anything stupid before, during and after missions."

"Yes miss Heaven. Copy that."

With that she left not even saying her goodbye to me or to the team. Ganoon na ba siya kagalit sakin para wag pansinin? Akala ko ok na kami?

"Myths! Ship control, now!"

Sabay-sabay naman silang lumapit papunta sa ship control.

"Can somebody explain to me what happened?!"

John: "Ikaw na Ava mukhang beastmode si Captain. After all we ruined her date and now di siya pinapansin ng date niya. Mukhang pini pms din si mrs. Captain."

Sinamaan ko siya ng tingin at gigil na gigil na ako sa kanila. I ruined our first date obviously.

Ayesha: "Captain, pasensiya na sa abala ko sainyo. Ako si Ayesha ng West-wing chipanese island. Mahigit 20 taon na rin nang sakupin ng mga Red angels ang isla namin. Pinahihirapan, ginugutom at pinagsasamantalahan. Lahat kami ay babae roon at araw araw kami ay pinagiinsayo para madepensahan namin ang aming sarili at isla. Ngunit isang araw dumating ang mga pawang mga lalaking red angels. Tinanggap namin sila ng buong puso ngunit balak pala nila kaming sakupin. Nakatakas ako sa kanila dahil na rin sa paggawa ko ng mga tunnel sa ilalim ng lupa at nagtago sa bayan. Hihingi na sana ako ng tulong nang malaman kong pinahahanap ako ng leader ng mga mananakop dahil sa ginawa kong pagtakas. Tumatakbo ako malapit sa bayan ng makatagpo ko si John. Hindi ko po inaasahang tutulungan nila ako pero nakuha po nila si Meg at ibabalik sa isla. Tulungan niyo po akong mapalaya ang aking mga kababayan."

"Paanong mangyayareng may ganyang kaganapan, ni hindi yan nabanggit sa amin kasi kung oo ibinigay na samin yang mission na yan."

Ava: "Yun nga rin ang pinagtataka ko Captain. Isa pa nagsasabi ng totoo si Ayesha. I run tests to her body ang it says her body undergone extreme torture and hunger."

"Ayesha? Can you lead us to the island to save Meg."

Ayesha: "Yes but we need back up from the higher people. They are the most skilled army as if they are trained by ninjas in the world so we might need a back up."

"Ok let's move. I'll be contacting Princess to inform our suations. Ava make sure to research all informations of that island. John, protect us from any invaders I know how they badly want to see this girl."

I contacted the princess for over 30 times but she won't answer her phone.

Come on bb answer the phone. Signal can not connect. Arg great! I recorded my message to her phone and went back to the ship control.

"Did you made all the things I said you'll be doing later?"

Ava: "I guess negative General. No chipanese island ever existed in our map. So where is Meg?"

I sat on the control seat and input the coordinate of the mothership.

John: "What are you doing? Pinaalalahanan palang tayong wag gumawa ng mga ganto."

I did not listened to him and shot the mother ship 3 times. And after a while we had connected to princess Heaven.

"Kailangan ka pa palang barilin para mapansin. We need to talk in private Princess. Now."