XXII

(Dana)

Everyone are busy preparing their weapons and gear when a familiar buzz filled the battlecraft. A portal was created in the middle and a beautiful woman came out of it.

"What brings you here my Queen?"

I ask as I run to her like a baby ang hug her as tight as I could.

Heaven: "Visiting my queen ofcourse and I want to be on your mission if it's ok? I won't let you go alone again."

I felt my blood rush into my face. Dindaan niya nanaman ako sa mga banat niya.

"What exactly is our mission?"

Heaven: "We are to capture a woman named I mean someone they call. She's known as. Ahh"

Kumunot ang noo ko dahil she's kinda uncomfortable or may sakit siya?

Ayesha: "Gaano ba kahirap bigkasin ang pangalan niya at nauutal ka jan? Who is she?"

Paras: "She's Caity."

Meg: "Sus ang dali naman palang bigkasin ng pangalan eh. Hey Queen, don't tell me she's one of your side chics?"

I looked at her while smiling at Meg's joke but I was disappointed to get a view of her shocked and scared look. Wait? Why do I feel like she's hiding something from me? That name, where did I heard that name before?

"Who is she?"

Ava: "According to my research Caity is a soldier assigned to protect Princess Heaven 5 years ago. She was to be promoted as her General after the final mission given to her. Unfortonately she failed that final mission and died while on duty."

Lalong kumunot ang noo ko sa mga narinig ko. I turned to look at Heaven and found her sitting on the corner having an uneasy frown on her face. She's sweating badly. Caity was her soon to be General? My heart started to beat fast and I can feel something off. Kinakabahan ako sa mga malalaman ko.

"How can we find someone that is already dead."

Ava: "Guys! Kakapasok lang ng info from dark web. Caity was found dead but Dr. Victor stole her body from the military and replaced it with another body. Caity was under a spell of Dr. Victor and was revived using a demon's soul. She has been adopted and fed by the Dr. Along with Paras?"

What? What's happening? I am feeling uneasy more and more and every person's eye in this room are being nailed to Paras' direction.

"W-what are these P-paras?"

He stood up and took a deep breath before talking.

Paras: "Bata palang magkakakilala na ako, si Heaven at si Caity. Silang dalawa ang magbestfriend ever since. Dad was the personal Dr. Of the royal family back then and we were all close to each other not until that accident happened. That time when the King accidentaly killed Dad's only biological daughter. After that I was taken away from the kingdom along with him and has been planning a revenge on King Sky. Until one day Dad brought home a dead body and gone magics on her. I know who that girl was because kalaro ko siya I realized that was Caity's. Everyone knew her role to the  princess' life. So she was the center of threats noon. She was killed by the  enemies and dad knew he can use her against Heaven. He had a contract with the King of the underworld and who knows what elese happened. Basta ang alam ko I was tasked to be her brother like normal siblings do after she got her life back. Akala ko she'll be on my side when I told her to let dad suffer at the hands of Heaven's military and mamuhay kami ng normal. But she was too mad and she wanted to continue what dad wants. Kill the Queen. Akala ko mababalik ko ang dating siya but she's not Caity anymore. She's a demon in Caity's body."

I am mad with the both of them. How can they manage to hide all these information to us? To me?

"Heaven, totoo ba lahat ng to?"

I ask her, takot man akong tanungin siya pero I did. Lalong lumakas ang tibok ng puso ko dahil hindi niya ako iniimik. Linakasan ko na ang loob ko, I stood up and went to her direction.

"Tell me, is she the Caity you were telling me before? Is she your fallen girlfriend?"

For the second time di niya ako kinibo. I didn't know what to feel. Nasasaktan ako sa mga nalalaman ko. Ano pa ang hindi ko alam sa kaniya? A familiar feeling creeps into my heart and tears began to fall from my eyes.

"Anak ng potakte naman Heaven sagotin mo ako!"

I am jealous. Paano kung iwan niya nanaman ako? Paano kung di niya nanaman ako piliin?

Heaven: "YES! SIYA YUNG SINABI KONG SOBRANG MAHAL KO NA NAMATAY. SIYA YUNG BABAENG SOBRA KONG MAHAL."

And there, sinabi niya na yung ayokong marinig mula sa kaniya. Siya? Paano ko kakalabanin na ang taong akala ko ay patay na? Paano ko matatalo ang taong hindi naman nawala sa puso niya.

Meg: "Wag na nating alalahanin yan. Ang importante mahuli natin siya para di na magkaroon ng mas malaking problema."

Ava: Besides it was all part of the past. We can never change it but we can fix the future."

Heaven: "I know this is unfair to you guys since I only revealed her identity at this point but are you still with me? I am not doing this as her past girlfriend. I am doing this as yout Queen."

Di ko mapigilan ang galit at selos ko ngayon. How can she say all that, her intention is very obvious.

"If it is Heaven, why did you bother to come along. She's just Caity, we are more powerful that she is. She's out numbered. You can just sit pretty on your throne but still you wanted to come."

I know it sounded unprofessional coming from a jealous girlfriend but I can't control myself anymore.

Heaven: "You don't know her. She's smart. I know hindi soya nag-iisa and she won't accept defeat that easy."

"Oo nga naman. I don't know her because you know her very well right? You are the only person that knows her too well right? And having her arrested by us is a miss of chance for you to be with her."

Heaven: "Let's all be professionals. General Lance stay here. You will not be joining this mission. You are too furious. That is an order."

"You don't want me to come so you and your girlfriend could make out? Fuck you Heaven!"

Everyone was silent and I can't think right anymore. They are all blurry and smushy because of my tears covering my eyes.

I felt John hugged me and kept me from moving while the others get their way to the mission. I burried my face on his shoulders and started to cry.

John: "She loves you Dana. Have faith in her, all she wants is your safety."