XXIII

(Dana)

I still don't get her. I can't just sit here in the battlecraft with John. We can't find them anywhere. Their signal is off.

"John swear I will kill you if you won't act now. We didn't hear anything from them for hours what if they're in trouble?"

I am so mad at her but it will not change the fact that I love her so much.

John: "Dana, I got direct orders from the Queen. Never let you go and stay here no matter what."

Arg! We really won't help. I went to the control console to locate them and find traces of the search and I guess I'm lucky to have their coordinates. I clicked my telecom with the coordinates I've got and there I heard them talking.

"Hey Myths how's everything? Sorry it took me so long to get in touch with you."

Meg: "Matigas pa rin ang ulo mo noh? Heaven made it clear to stay away from this mission."

Ava: "General! Hihi! We are doing ok here. Tho at first we were out numbered and they had this specific powers but we managed to get through them."

Ayesha: "When they say managed I got badly wounded on my right thigh and a scratch on my left arm."

Napangisi naman ako sa kadaldalan nila. Naka hinga ako ng malalim nang marinig ko sila. But where's Paras and Heaven?

"Nasaan ang bakla at ang gago?"

I heard a weird silence on the other line. Tsk. I knew it she's planning something stupid.

"SAGOT!"

Sorry but I just can't let her meet that bitch.

Meg: "They run after Caity."

Ayesha: "Hey General, di naman sinabi satin ni Paras at Heaven that Caity is so fucking hot! Halos magkasing galing nga kayo kung makipaglaban. Halos parehong pareho kayo kung gumalaw. Kung hindi nga lang blonde ang buhok nun ay mapagkakamalan kong ikaw yun."

Lalo akong napipikon sa mga naririnig ko ngayon. Naikuyom ko ang kamao ko saka sinuntok ng malakas ang console. The hell is she doing?

"Bumalik na kayong lahat dito. Ako at si John ang maghahanap sakanila. Fuck her rules. Ako masusunod sainyo."

Narinig ko pa ang bulungan nila bago ko i end ang signal.

Meg: "Yesh kasi ang ingay. Di mo na sana sinabi!"

Ayesha: "Whaaat? She's hot."

Bago nila ako iwan kanina ay nakabihis na ako ng pandigma kong kasuotan kaya hindi ko na kailangang magbihis. Linapitan ko si John na natutulog sa sofa kaya agad ko siyang kinaladkad.

John: "Hey watch it! Di ako aso."

"Create a portal and locate the Queen's location."

He quickly obeyed my request because he knows I will not let him live anymore if he wont.

A portal appeared infront of us at agad akong pumasok sa loob. Wala na akong pakialam kung susunod siya o hindi.

Nang makapasok ay agad naging pamilyar ang lugar sakin.

John: "Kwarto to ni Heaven di ba?"

Sinamaan ko siya ng tingin at sinenyasan na manahimik. Tsk.
Hinila ko siya malapit sa closet saka pumasok. I know she's here with that Caity. I want to know her agenda.

Good thing this closet has a vertical opening on its middle part so I can see what's happening inside. My body stiffen when a woman enter the room.

Heaven: "Caity, sumama ka na sakin. This is not you, binibilog ka lang niya."

Caity: "My dear sweetheart, I know you missed me. Don't be too harsh."

I just rolled my eyes and clinched my teeth. I must say she's hella beautiful I can't deny that. I look at Caity once more and suddenly I felt my heart beat faster and my necklace glow.

Heaven: "Caity."

Caity: "I am asking you, did you missed me?"

I ignored my necklace and focus my attention to Heaven. Babe, please don't let me down this time.

Heaven: "Yes."

Caity: "Do you still love me sweetheart? Heaven, I love you."

I closed my eyes, praying that at this moment she won't tuen her back on me.

Heaven: "Caity I love you..."

Caity wrapped her arms around Heaven's neck and placed her head on  her neck as if she's kissing it.

I am ready to kick their asses when John held my wrist and calm me down.

May sasabihin pa sana si Heaven when Caity interrupted her.

Caity: "Mind if I touch you?"

Swear I am near my boiling point but John is holding me up.

Heaven smiled at her and let the bitch kiss her. I can see how sweet the kiss is. I can see how true the kiss is. There's no faking these two. Fuck.

Heaven, kahit minsan naman isipin mo ako. How can you do this even for a fact that I am your girlfriend.

I was crying the whole kiss they are sharing when Caity talked again.

Caity: "Sweetheart I heard about you and that Dana girl. Akala ko I made my self clear when I told you to break up with her."

Lalong bumigat ang pakiramdam ko sa mga narinig ko. She's the reason why Heaven broke up with me?!

Heaven: "I did broke up with her remember? What are you saying?"

Caity: "You know I got eyes on you no matter what. Kiss under the rain? You even recruited my brother. Sweetheart don't lie to me. You know exactly what I am capable of, she's a beautiful woman. Poor her."

Heaven: "There's nothing going on between us."

Another pang hit my heart. That's it. I can't do this anymore. I went out of the closet and attack Caity. Unbelievable she was able to avoid my attacks. Halos lahat ng atake ko kinacounter niya at lahat ng atake niya ay naiiwasan ko.

We are using no weapons just our strengths and both of us are gasping for air.

Heaven: "Dana stop this."

"Ang dami mong sinayang na oras. Kanina ka pa may chance hulihin siya. Bat di mo ginawa?"

I saw Caity smiled at me while having a conversation with Heaven.

Heaven: "You are making things worse!"

My body is shaking from the anger I am feeling. Bakit parang ako pa yung side chic niya rito? Bakit parang ako pa yung walang karapatan?

"Tangna! Heaven kahit minsan piliin mo naman ako! Kahit ngayon lang ipaglaban mo naman ako oh!"

Heaven: "Sorry."

After that she went out of the room and dragged Caity outside.

Nanghina ako at napaluhod sa sahig. Tama nga sila, Caity will be forever in Heaven's heart. I will never be enough for her.

"Heaven? Why?"