Nodding Zac ran a hand through his hair, "And if he doesn't what's going to happen? Would you consider an abortion if Isaac doesn't come around or if this threatens to ruin your marriage? I mean you know if Isaac decides to start divorce proceedings again."

"Then I guess my marriage will end," Natalie whispered feeling tears go down her cheeks. She wasn't going to do something she was against. Not for anyone.

Zac frowned again at her words and he looked down seeing that Audrey had fallen asleep. "Why don't you go lay down Nat," he nodded as he stood from the table. "I will go put Audrey down and you can go lay down yourself. You'll need to rest before Henry and Theo get home."

Smiling at Zac's words Natalie handed Audrey over after fixing her bra and shirt. Standing from the chair she followed Zac upstairs but parted ways with him as she went into her bedroom and he walked down to Audrey's nursery. She was kind of glad that Zac had listened to her. Talking had helped even if it had came to a painful realization for her. She was willing to sacrifice her marriage to do what she believed was right.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Pulling his truck into Taylor's drive way Zac parked it there almost glad that Taylor was home. He knew when he left Natalie's he would come here. He needed to come here. He needed to see Taylor and have a little chat with him about a few things.

Getting out of his truck he walked onto the porch where he raised his hand and knocked a few times before waiting for an answer. As soon as Taylor did open the door Zac rared his hand back and connected it with Taylor's nose hearing a sickening crunch sound which meant he had probably broken it.

"What the hell?" Taylor spat out as he fell backwards his hands going to his nose which was now bleeding. "Are you fucking crazy?" he asked before turning to head to the bathroom so he could get something to clean his nose with. He hadn't expected Zac to show up nor had he expected Zac to show up and punch him in the nose.

"I could ask you the same thing," Zac said as he stepped inside his brother's house, shutting the door behind him. "Do you like causing problems for people or is it something you don't really think about until after?"

Coming out of the bathroom with a wash cloth to his nose Taylor looked at Zac confused, "What are you talking about? Of course I don't like causing trouble for people."

Zac laughed as he looked at Taylor, "Could have fooled me," he said as he chewed on his lip. "Natalie's pregnant again," he told Taylor knowing it probably wasn't his place but then again with all the stress Isaac was putting on her because of this he wasn't sure when Natalie would find the time to tell Taylor. "I'm sure you can do the math and guess with whose baby."

Taylor felt his breath stop at Zac's words. Hearing that Natalie was pregnant Zac was right he could do the math and he knew it had to be his baby. "Isaac knows?" he asked though he was guessing now from the words Isaac had said at the studio that he did know.

"He knows," Zac spoke nodding his head. "He isn't happy about either. According to Natalie he wants her to consider getting an abortion which she's against."

Going silent as Zac told him the next part Taylor sighed. Of course Isaac wasn't happy with this. Now with the Theo stuff and he also knew Natalie had probably told him that he had feelings for her too. This was just one more thing putting Taylor into Isaac's life, into Isaac's family.

"I never meant for this to happen Zac," Taylor frowned as he looked at his younger brother.

Zac laughed again, "But it did," he said as he chewed on his lip briefly. "It happened and now our brother's marriage could be in jeopardy. Did you have to sleep with her?" Zac asked. "Couldn't you have kept it in your pants just once?"

Closing his eyes at Zac's question Taylor laughed now, "I could have but I was drunk. I was drunk and to be honest I don't regret it," he admitted. "It made me realize I love her even if she doesn't love me. I love her."

"If you loved her then how come you haven't seen her since finding out Theo was yours?" Zac asked crossing his arms.

Opening his eyes Taylor looked at Zac, "I wanted to give her space Zac. I sort of overstepped my boundaries with her. I told her I loved her and I put pressure on her to leave Isaac for me. She didn't because she thinks she loves him. Maybe she does and I just don't want to see it. But after that night I wanted to give her space..and Isaac because I figured she would have told him."

Zac rolled his eyes as he listened to Taylor. He wasn't surprised that his brother had overstepped his boundaries. That was the story of Taylor's life. "Yeah well I think it's time all of you get your shit together," he spoke being honest. He knew his life was falling apart but at least with Kate all of their stuff was out in the open now. There was no more secrets or lies. "You and Isaac need to come to some agreement and stop being assholes because now there is going to be four kids in this mess. Two are his and two are going to be yours."

Taylor nodded knowing Zac was right, "I know," he whispered feeling like a jackass right now. "I know we do," he nodded not sure if they could do all of this in one day but maybe baby steps?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Later that night Natalie smiled as she sat on the living room floor. It was a bit past dinner time and Theodore was in bed along with Audrey. The only one of her children still up was Henry and he was sitting beside her as they watched one of his Disney movies.

"Mommy?" Henry asked as he looked at his mom. "How come daddy isn't home yet?" he asked raising an eyebrow curiously.

Natalie stopped smiling at Henry's question, "He probably just had to work late," she spoke lying to her son. The truth was she herself wasn't sure why Isaac wasn't home yet. She knew he had left mad but she did expect to him have to have the decencey to come home.

"Why don't we stop the movie for now though and you run upstairs and get ready for bed?" she asked as she looked into his blue eyes. "I will be up there to cover you up soon."

Henry frowned at his mom's words but he did what she said.

Laughing as Henry left the room Natalie too stood from the floor after turning the movie off. Looking at the clock she saw that it was almost eleven. Isaac should have been home a long time ago but he wasn't and she wasn't even sure if he'd be home in the morning or not.

Picking up her cell phone she dialed his number quickly but rolled her eyes as it went to voice mail after a few rings. After being greeted by his cheerful voice she decided to leave him a message.

"Ike it's me. I know I am probably the last person you want to talk too but I'm just worried about you. It's almost eleven at night and you should have been home hours ago," she sighed as she ran a hand through her hair. "Just call me so I know you are okay. I love you," she frowned to herself before hanging up.

After leaving the voice mail she laid her phone back down on the table before heading upstairs to tuck Henry in for bed. Maybe Isaac would be home when she woke up in the morning or well she at least hoped so.