Natalie's laugh caused Audrey to giggle. Natalie liked having babies around and maybe one day she would have more kids, but they wouldn't be Isaac's.

Changing Audrey in a hurry she smiled as she soon held the baby in her arms, "You ready to go with mommy as we get your brothers off to school?" she asked her daughter as they walked downstairs. Making it downstairs she was relieved to see both boys ready and waiting on her.

"Mommy, Theo helped me tie my shoes," Henry said as he looked up at his mommy and smiled.

Natalie grinned as she walked to where Audrey's baby carrier was, "That's nice of him," she said picking up the baby carrier with her free hand. Putting it on the couch she bent down and put Audrey inside. "Henry can you get mommy Audrey's diaper bag and a bottle of milk from the fridge?" she asked as she turned to look at her youngest son.

Henry nodded and ran off.

Natalie smiled and went back to buckling Audrey into her baby carrier. When she was done she picked her up just in time to come face to face with Henry, holding out the diaper bag and the bottle of milk. Smiling more, Natalie took both from him and carefully slid the bottle of milk in the diaper bag after she had the bag over her shoulder.

"Let's get going," she said to her sons as she walked to the door and opened it with her free hand. When they were outside she walked to the van and unlocked the door. Waiting for the boys to get in first she was glad they didn't take their time like they had been known to do before. After they were in she put the baby carrier in and buckled it up before shutting the door and going around to the driver's side, getting in herself.

Starting the car she pulled out of the drive way and began her usual week day drive to Theo's school. When she reached his school and pulled up she turned and looked at him, "Have fun at school today," Natalie smiled as she watched him just roll his eyes as he unbuckled and got out of the van.

Jumping when he slammed the door shut she huffed, feeling her bangs move up as she did so, "I love you too," she whispered sarcastically to herself as she started the van again and drove off towards Henry's pre-school.

"Mom?" Henry asked from the backseat.

"Yes Henry," Natalie said as she watched the road ahead of her.

"Is Theo right?" Henry asked another question. "Did you really make daddy mad last night?"

Chewing on her lip at Henry's question, Natalie wasn't sure how to answer him. How did she tell him that she had made Isaac mad last night? Did she have to tell him?

"I...I guess I did make daddy mad," Natalie said as she looked at Henry through the rearview mirror. "We had a grown up argument and he got mad at me."

Henry went silent and just looked at his mommy through the mirror, "Well, I still love you even if daddy is mad at you," he said after awhile, a smile playing on his lips.

Laughing, Natalie pulled into the pre-school parking lot and pulled her car around to the drop off, "You better still love me you little rascal," she said as she finally turned to face Henry who was unbuckling. "Have fun today."

"I will," Henry replied with enthusiasm as he stood from his seat and exited the van. Shutting the door he soon ran inside.

Natalie watched until Henry made it inside then she pulled away driving home with Audrey. She knew she was supposed to have lunch with Kate today but she wanted to prolong that for as long as possible. She wasn't sure she could face her best friend right now. Not when she knew her best friend's husband could possibly be Theo's father.

Arriving home she parked the van and got out. Going to the back she got Audrey's baby carrier out and headed to the porch, stopping when she came face to face with Taylor.

"What are you doing here?" Natalie asked as she raised an eyebrow.

Taylor looked up at Natalie, his blue eyes locking with her brown ones, "Were you ever going to tell me you dated Zac?" he asked as he stood up.

Natalie rolled her eyes at his question and walked up the stairs, "What does it matter to you if I never was going to tell you?" she asked as she unlocked the door, "And how did you even find out about it?"

Taylor followed Natalie inside of the house, shutting the door behind him. "Isaac told me yesterday. I was shocked and kind of hurt that I'm the only Hanson you never dated," he muttered trying to sound offended.

Laughing, Natalie sat Audrey's baby carrier down on the couch and got her out, "You were never my type Taylor. I mean yeah I slept with you but dating wise, you just didn't do it for me," she admitted honestly as she held Audrey on her hip and turned to face the man in her living room.

Frowning at her words, Taylor just pouted, "Well I do feel offended Miss. Natalie," he joked as he stepped closer to her. "You know whenever Nikki and I break up we could try dating."

Natalie just scrunched her nose up, "I don't think so," she said shaking her head. "Is that all you came here for? To ask me about Zac?"

"Not really," Taylor sighed as he sat down in the chair, "I was kind of thinking of proposing to Nikki," he said as he looked down from Natalie's gaze. Yeah he had been joking about dumping her but he was falling in love with her. "I kind of need your help. This is all new to me."

Natalie stayed silent as she took in Taylor's words. She had never expected him to ever get married nor did she expect him to ask her for help. "I can try to help," she nodded as she gave him a smile. Hell in her opinion he would be better off asking Kate for help. At least she had her romantic life together.