Training Camp

Depuis le début

"Man, this was a bummer." Izuku pouted after he had caught his classmates. "Oh well, let's just go," Momo said, equally sad. They all started walking when suddenly a giant earth creature stood before them. "Shoot! Of course, it wouldn't be that easy." Izuku said and dodged a punch from the giant creature. Suddenly, more of the giants started appearing from all directions. The class started to fight against the creatures but was quickly struggling due to their immense strength.

Izuku then thought of a way to get to the camp quick and without having to fight much. He quickly made some creatures of his own. His creatures collided with the other creatures, but his were stronger. The class then rode an earth creature as they made their way through the forest.

It didn't take long until they made it to the camp. All the teachers were surprised to see all of 1A travel 13 miles in less than an hour while fending off quite many earth creatures. "How? How did you do this?" Aizawa asked as he was surprised. Even pro heroes would have trouble with this task. "I just made my own creatures, sensei," Izuku replied. "Oh well. Get your stuff and pack out. You won't be doing any training today so just relax." Aizawa said, and the students celebrated.

After Izuku had packed out his stuff he was exhausted. It did really drain him when he escorted the whole class safely to the lodge. He quickly ate dinner and went to the baths. He was so exhausted he didn't even care which bath he went into. There were three baths, Men, Women, and Unisex. He took off his clothes and wrapped a towel around his waist. His muscles were showing, and they were ripped. You could probably grind metal on them.

When he walked out there was no one there. He sat down in the warm water, and he felt his muscles loosening up, and he sat there in the warm soothing water. It felt like he laid in bed with Momo... Shoot, not yet. Ehh, onwards. It felt really nice and relaxing. Suddenly the door into the bath was opened, and in came Momo, Uraraka and Mina, each with a towel around their body. They noticed Izuku in the pool and blushed due to his ripped body. "I don't even know if this is the right bath," Izuku said without a care in the world. "You're not exactly at the wrong place. This is the Unisex bath." Mina said. Izuku just went back to relaxing after Mina had told him. He then felt someone walking in the water. He opened his eyes and saw that Momo had come out and sat down in the water. He looked around and saw that Mina and Uraraka had left them alone. He closed his eyes again and leaned backward.

He then thought of something. He stood up and slowly made his way over to Momo. She was blushing more and more the closer he got. He finally got to her side of the pool and sat down beside her. She was completely red. Izuku looked as he didn't care. He fake yawned and put his arm around her. "Are you ready for tomorrow?" Izuku asked. "Y-Y-Yes." Momo stuttered. "W-What do y-y-you think w-we'll be d-d-doing?" "I think we'll just train and study. This isn't a vacation. It's a training camp. I have an idea for where we could go after the training though." Izuku said. Momo forced herself to look at Izuku and noticed that Izuku was already looking at her. "W-What are we going to do?" Momo asked. "It's a surprise," Izuku replied and flashed a mile in Momo's direction. Momo blushed even more if that was possible.

They ended up sitting there the whole time, relaxing and having a small-talk. Izuku noticed someone peeking over the big wall dividing the baths. He recognized the purple hair shaped in balls. He also noticed a nosebleed on his face. He was staring at Momo and this got Izuku all fired up. He got up and rushed at Mineta with full speed. He encased his right hand in flames and punched Mineta as hard as he could in the head without killing him. Mineta flew out of the open baths and landed far away from the camp. Izuku then flew down and decided to leave. He then felt Momo pulling his hand. He turned around and faced Momo. He saw her looking down. He lifted her head and said "It's okay Momo, I manipulated the light and shadows so Mineta didn't notice you for long." he said, and started to leave again. But once again Momo pulled his hand and he turned around. Right as he turned around his lips met with Momo's. They stood like that for a while. Izuku then pulled back and both of them were breathing heavily. "Oh, Momo... How I love you." Izuku said with a soothing tone. Momo blushed and replied, "I love you too."

Izuku then left, and after he was done changing Momo came out and started to change as well. He quickly walked back to the sleeping rooms and got ready for bed. He noticed the other guys coming into the room. "Oh hey, Izuku. Where were you? We all went to the bath and thought you were already there but you weren't. Also, have you seen Mineta? He was with us but suddenly vanished without any of us noticing." Bakugo said. "For your first question, I was in the Unisex bath. For the second question, Mineta was peeking at me and Momo so I punched him in the face." Izuku replied. "Oh... Well, we'll have to search for Mineta tomorrow if he isn't here by dawn. But I totally understand why you hit him." Bakugo said before he too went to bed.

End of chapter 16!

A/N: Hey, guys... Long time no see, hehe... Unfortunately, I'm not in the mood of writing anything. As I said in my other story (check that one out), I won't be writing much in the following month. As I also said in the other story, there might be chapters coming out now and then, but most of them are just going to be small sparks of inspiration. Nothing like a flame bursting out and waving in the air at its mightiest form. Just a small one, barely surviving in the harsh weather as it clings on to life (the life of writing in this case). There may be a new chapter this weekend, but after that, I'm not going to update any of my stories until the start of 2019. Sorry for those that liked this story and want more, but right now, I need a break to kinda sort my life out a little.

Anyway, enough with the sad part... I see we're almost at 10K! That's incredible! When I first made this story, I expected it to get maybe 3K, 5K at max... but 10K, that's outstanding! Thank you all so much! It's been a pleasure to get to know some of you, and even get so much good feedback! Thank you! And, Peace!

Word Count: 1597! (Without A/N)