"I told you not to eat till we get here." Liam scolded Niall. "Get ahold of yourselfs lads when we get out this limo I sure don't want them to capture you two covered in vomit and you two making out."

"It's not making out were giving each other a manly hug." Lou said defending his manhood. As we all got closer my pulse quickened. Once the door was open I felt like my heart was going to burst as we greeted by flashing lights and screaming fans.

"Walk over to the fans take a few pictures then on to a couple of interview and pictures got it." Miranda ordered we just nodded.

- - - -

"Are you guys excited for this album?"

"Yea it's going to be amazing and we worked really hard on it." Nialls said.

"Harry how does Claire feel for you guys at this moment?"

"She's happy for all of us and our new album." I said smiling.

"Her albums coming out in a few days are you afraid that she's going to top your album?" What kind of question is that?

"No she has her fans and we have ours and if her album sells more then ours it really doesn't matter." Liam said.

Once that interview was over we heard fans screaming so we tunred around and out walked Claire looking gorgeous. She was wearing a skirt with a top that covered almost everything but a small section of your stomach. She walked over to us and smiled.

"Congrats guys!" We thanked her.

"Claire take a picture with the boys!"

"Can we get a picture of all of you together?"

We all got together and took a couple of group pictures. The lads and I took pictures together and then individules. Claire and I also took a couple just us two. When they all had their pictures we walked inside for the party. This was going to be a long eventful night. I had yet to ask Claire why she's been acting strange.

- - - -

"We'd like thank you all for coming and we'd also like to wish a very Happy Birthday to our good mate Harry! Cheers for his 19th birthday!" Lou yelled and everybody raised their glasses of champaign cheering. I looked around for Claire but she was no where to be found which is odd because she was just here a couple min ago.

"Happy Birthday to my love Harry!" I turned around and found Claire standing up on stage. "I actually have a very special suprise for him so if you would be ever so kind Zayn would you please go and blindfold him." She didn't have to buy me anything. I looked at Zayn with a confused expression but he just shrugged his shoulders not knowing either.

People were quiet and whispering among themselves wondering what the suprise was, I don't blame them I was too. I was being led to wherever this suprise was.

We stopped and the blindfold was taken off. My eyes widened at what was in front of me.

"Is . . . Is that an Audi R8!?" My mouth was wide open and I had to rub my eyes so they wouldn't deceive me.

"Happy Birthday!" Claire said hugging me. I hugged her back and spun her around while she just giggled.

"Babe you didn't have to buy this for me." She kissed my cheek. "I wanted too."

"When are you going to buy me something?" Niall said pouting.

"Awww Niall I'll buy all of you something." Once she said that the lads all started telling her what they wanted.

"Ok stop." She held her hand in the air. They decided to leave after that to give us a moment alone.

"I'm really happy for you Harry." I walked to where she was and hugged her. "I'm going to miss you."

"I'm going to miss you too but let's not think of that now ok." She nodded and looked up at me. She started stroking my cheek.

"I love you Harry." I loved her too she was unlike any other girl I've met before I loved her.

"I love you too Claire." I bent down to kiss her. Her lips were soft and as usual the fireworks went off inside me. My hands tightened around her waist and her hands gripped the ends of my curls. We pulled away still looking at each other. I looked over at the car she bought me.

"You do know your the best girl a guy could ever ask for right?"

"Just because I bought you a car." She laughed and pulled me inside.

That was yet another moment I stored in my memory. Moments were important because at the end their all that matters and my moments with Claire would be treasured.