97%

Justin's POV

I guess it's another pizza night. I don't feel cooking. I sat on my couch, remote control in my hand and my phone in the other. Selena hasn't texted me nor replied to me the whole day and it worries me so much. I wonder how her talk with Charlie went. I know he's gonna tell her and I hope she'll be fine about it.

I watch TV as I wait for my pizza. It was news, celebrity news, and Selena and I was the hot topic for the night. I sighed, shutting the TV off. I don't want to hear any of their bullshits. Just as I stand up to go upstairs, the door bell rings.

I lazily scramble to the door with paper bills in my hands. There stood a lady, with a pizza box and she's handing it to me.

She realises that I am Justin Bieber because she quickly turned from zero to a hundred. “Oh my gosh, I'm Reign and I am a super fan!”

I smiled at her awkwardly, taking the box out of her hands. I hand her the money and she quickly get ahold of my hands. I was startled and look up at her. She was beaming. She throw her hair back and smiles at me. Okay. She's beautiful.

“What? Uh?”

She lets go of my hand, muttering her apologies. I said it was fine and she has nothing to worry about because I have fans that did worse. That cause her to smile. I bid her goodbye but she tugged on my arms.

“Um, can you...” she sounds hesitating as I turn around to face her. I raise my brows and swer to myself that I will not entertain her request if it's not innocent. “Can you sign my boobs? Please?”

I chuckled at that. A familiar car stopped behind and my heart skips a beat when Selena step out of it. I instantly forgot about the girl in front of me and her request when Selena stare back at me with a frown. She struts toward me and I held my breath.

“Justin? Are you—” the girl stops talking when she sees Selena a few steps away from us. Her eyes go wide she looks like she'd seen a ghost.

“Selena,” I said in a whisper. Then she is standing in front of me, she looks between me and the girl who wants me to sign her boobs. I instinctively open my mouth as if she must have read us wrong.

“She's just—she—I was—” I can't find any words. She glares at me and she looks like she is ready to strangle me.

“We need to talk,” she tells me, her lips curling into a smirk she holds my gaze in her cold eyes. Oh God, help. Then she turns to sideways, facing the girl and her smirk falters into a sweet smile. Her features warm. What the fuck?

She can go from a hundred and decrease to zero. She tells the girl, “hey! Do you need anything, love?”

The girl looks like she can't believe that Selena's talking to her. And by that, I think she's really a fan of Selena. She looks flustered than when I was talking to her.  The girl, Reign I supposed, squeals, “OHMYGEE! I LOVE YOU! I AM REIGN, I AM A FAN MISS SELENA!”

Selena lets out a sweet as hell chuckle, “aw, thank you sweetheart.”

The girl hastily pulled out her ballpen and hand it to Selena. “Miss Selena, can you sign my face?”

Okay, this girl is weird.

Selena look at her confusedly like she doesn't get whatever she's saying. But the girl is serious about it. Selena shrugs and with hesitation she grab the pen from her. The girl happily tilts her head and gesture Selena to sign the side of her face.

After Selena signed her cheek, she asks for a selfie and she tugged me into it. We all smiled, Selena look so precious while I, a combination of happiness and fear turns out like I was constipated.

The girl left without asking for my autograph which I am grateful of. Then we are alone. Selena and Justin. Her smug, sexy  but scary expression returned as she look at me in the eyes.

“Sel—”

She cut me off, grabbing my hand and, technically, dragging me inside my house. Her grip was tight like she wants to squeeze me in. I just shut up, following her inside.

As the door close, I was startled when I felt her lips on mine. Her arms snakes around my back holding me so tight. Is she kissing me before I die?

I don't care anymore. I begin to lose myself in the kiss, kissing her with more fervor and probably bruising her lips. Then she was moaning. It only made me eager and my kisses turned fiercer. My hands recklessly roam around her body, from her face down to her arms, then to her ass.

That's when she pulled away. I stare at her with an unsure look as I try to regain my normal rhythm. She was breathless and flustered in a way that only make me want her more right now. Right fucking now.

I motion forward to kiss her lips but I was met with the back of her palms. Her eyes turned cold and she looks at me dangerously. Oh shit. She really kissed me before I die.

“Selena—”

“Why didn't you tell me?”