35%

Justin's PoV

I walk up the stage on the stage with a big—super big grin on my face. My beliebers are screaming, clapping their hands. I waved at them but my eyes quickly trying to find her flawless face. But I think I can't—I mean this mass of people I'm only looking for one.

Where is she?

I know she's not messing with me. I know it—I saw it, on one of her friends Instagram post—Madison Beer's post. She's here with Selena. She's wearing one of my purpose merchandise—hoodie, which probably she reluctantly wore, maybe her friend force her to—along with her tight, faded jeans with that killer heels. She looked amazing.

I shook my head snapping myself back to reality. I have a concert to do, get a grip!

“Good evening........”

~•••~

I haven't seen her. My show is over, now I'm doing a little meet and greet with my fans. I'm still hopeful, though.

“Can I have a selfie?” the little girl spoke, her eyes twinkling with adoration. I smiled at her then nod my head. She beamed and took her mom's phone with her.

I decided to took the phone from her little hands and snap a picture of us. She clapped her hands then thank me. I kissed her cheeks and soon enough she had leave with her mom.

“Bye, Justin...” she said sadly, hugging me. I cupped her back, “Take care, angel.” then I place a soft kiss on the top of her head. Her mom thank me before exiting the room.

I sighed.

Then a petite girl with beautiful bouncy curls comes in the room flashing me a smile. She's way familiar.

“Hi—” I smiled at her but she cuts me off, suddenly hugging me.

“I'm Madison, Madison Beer.” she whispered in my ear, in seductive way. I should get turned on, I mean she's hot, sexy, with pretty face, and don't forget the good smell.

But I am not turned on.

I'm focusing on the fact that she says her name is Madison, Madison Beer. I know I know that name.

Then it hit me.

She's a friend of Selena.

Collecting myself, “Nice to meet you, M-Madison.”

She smiled seductively then took out her phone, obviously having selfie with me.

But no, she hand it to me saying, “put your number there, I'm a good fuck.”

Taken a back of her words, I shook my head, “I'm sorry?”

“You can call it a booty call.” she send me a wink. I chuckle, “No, I'm sorry but I'm not giving you my number.”

She huffs then roll her eyes. I smiled at her, there's no way I'm giving her my phone number. No way.

“Fine then a selfie then.” she pouts. I nod a bit. She took a three selfies. The first one, she posed just behind me smiling. Then the second one, she's hugging me. Then the third one, she's kissing my cheek—almost near my lips.

But I let her. This will be just for now. No repetitions.

“Thank you Madison!”

She frowns at me, “Are you shooing me away?”

Yeah.

“No, of course not.”

“Please consider my offer.”

I chuckle at how trying hard she is. “No, I'm really sorry.”

“Ugh...” she groaned pouting at me.

Let's say she's attractive but I'm not into it—at least for tonight.

“I can suck you off right now if—” she says going down on her knees. I'm happy that there's no other one was here, just the two of us.

“No, no, no,” I said pulling her up as she tried to undo my belt. When I successfully pulled her up I shook my head, “That's off limits. You can go out now.”

She groans again rolling her eyes.

“Fine, fine,” she sighed. Then she leaned up to kiss my cheeks, I let her, “Goodbye, Justin.” she smiled.

She's going to exit but I called her name making her head turn towards me with a sly smirk tugging on her lips.

“I knew it,” she beams walking towards me. She's smiling at me devilishly.

“No time to suck you off, but we have the night, right?” she whispered at me.

I push her away, slightly. “Madison, there's nothing gonna happen between us.” I cleared up.

She furrowed her brows at me, “Then what do ya need, then?”

“Just wanna ask something...”

She rolled her eyes, “What's my pussy hole size?”

I gasp at her dirty talking, “No.” I didn't let her reply anymore, “Where's Selena?”

She didn't say anything.

“I know you're friends with her.” I pointed out smiling at her innocently.

“She's the one you want?” she glares at me crossing her arms over her chest.

I couldn't say anything.

“She's off limits, Bieber. She's in love with Charlie,” she said shaking her head in disappointment. I sigh.

I know she's in a relationship with him. I know it. But is it possible that she loves him?

Stupid, Justin sooooo stupid.

“It's not what—”

“Whatever, she's next up.” she shrugged holding the icy glare at me.

What's up???
Selena's coming up!!!!!

ARE YOU READY?

What do you think will happen???

(*Tbh, I'm thinking that they'll make babies soon as she step into the room ;)

Btw guys, speaking of making babies...
This book will include mature contents. Like I said previously on the first book. I'm planning to make it mature.
Not sure when, but it will. So please read it with your own risk.

Thank you.