79%

Selena's POV

“When is she waking up?” I asked the nurse who had a beautiful smile on.

“A few hours from now,” she replied. She wasn't looking at me, though. Her gaze is fixated to the man beside me, as he talk to Gracie although she's unconscious.

I felt a pang of jealousy hit me. It wasn't intentionally and it wasn't accidentally either. It's just my instinct taking over my conscious mind and feelings.

I cleared my throat, “thank you.” I smiled brightly at her trying to catch her attention. She threw me a slight glance then a small nod before diverting her eyes to Justin again.

I sighed. I felt the urge to check her out. “Do you...” I said, barely whispered. I had to squelch myself as I take in her features.

She's lean, showing no signs of fat in her petite frame on her white nurse uniform. She's no thin, either. She had her long hair in a ponytail, dark waves of straight and smooth locks cascading her left shoulder. Her skin is pale white, lips bright red, eyes dark brown. She had a smile like a beauty queen, and... She's just overly beautiful.

I sucked in deep breath feeling a little bit intimidated by the beauty in front of me.

Biting my lip, my lips parted to speak.

“Do you need anything else? Or... Do I have something on my face?”

But that wasn't me.

My eyes flew to Justin's direction. He was half-smiling and half-frowning. Or he was just smiling and I'm only picturing him frowning at her...

“Uh... I...” the nurse stuttered as she run down her hands to her clothes. I raised my eyebrows.

Isn't she going to flirt at him?

Justin smiled, “well, then thank you for your service.”

The nurse, smiled. It was different from the earlier, she's smiling flirtatiously at him. I had the strong urge to roll my eyes.

“No problem, Mr. Bieber.” She reach out for her pocket and fishing out a small piece of paper from it. She leaned towards him a little and bend, “here, call me if you need anything. I'll be just down.”

Is it just me or she emphasized the word ‘anything’? She's giving it a double meaning for me...

Justin took the paper from her hands, and I can almost see her face when his fingers brushed hers.

“Thank you.” Justin said politely.

The nurse nodded at him, and went to the door. She said goodbye to me, smiling at me. Before she walked out she threw Justin a playful wink. Then she's finally gone.

I rolled my eyes and sat on the chair against the wall. I looked at Justin who was fingering the paper the nurse gave her.

It makes my blood circulation rise up that the usual flow. Without a single thought, I blurred out. “Are you really considering calling her?”

The ‘her’ word came out salty and bitter out of my mouth. Justin snapped his head towards me eyeing me confusedly.

I mentally rolled my eyes. “I mean she's openly flirting with you. Won't you consider such an offer like that. Her curves are amazing.”

Shit.

That's not what I wanted to say. I could have cover up the blurted mess but my tongue seems to have a mind of itself.

Justin cocked his eyebrows at me. I kept my mouth shut. Then a silly knowing grin touched his lips.

“Are you... jealous?”

My eyes widen as I shake my head abruptly. “No, no... Not really.”

~•×•~

“Am I dreaming?” Gracie asked as she moved to pinch her cheeks but grimace at the process

Gracie woke up just an hour ago. She said she felt like she rise up from death.

I was smiling down at her, thoroughly happy, with my brows lifted in questioning manner. “What?”

“Oh my God...”

“What?”

“Gracie, you finally wake up!’’ Justin chirped going beside me. I didn't notice he already came back nor even when the door opened.

Gracie started to scream startling us. “YOU GUYS BACK TOGETHER?”

Hello everyone!
I'm feeling a little bit better today!
But still a filler up there ;)

I can't believe just an hour ago I thought my books went missing. I mean I couldn't access it nor even see it. I tried to log in then log out for a few times. But then I still can't see them. It brought me chills. So I just asked about it. A friend of mine said it wasn't so I tried the same process again for a couple of times over and over then... I sighed.

They're still alive.

I hope I make anything better than this in the next few days... Thank you for reading and hope you having a good day! 🙋

Btw I have a really important Random Question:

Are you comfortable with sex?

(explicit, even?)

Please tell me. Don't be shy about it. One way or another I know we'll be doing... such thing... And it was actually for the story. I don't want you guys complaining at me if I did.

So yeah!

Luv ya guys! ❤