3%

Selena's PoV

"Hey, sis." Zayn said entering our apartment. I nod a little not even looking up to him. Then he sat beside me on the couch.

"Hey, what are you looking at?"

"I-uh, nothing." I quickly clicked off my phone and put it on my pockets.

"Sel, you can tell me." he give a reassuring smile.

I wish I could say that, one of my-wait I don't know how to call her, call her whatever you have in your mind-Hailey Rhode Baldwin to be exact, just fucking tagged me on my ex's Instagram post. Not just any post. It's a picture of him while certainly having fun with whateverhernameis, while I am still trying to live my life. Still trying to forget everything, and it includes him. All of him.

"Aw, it's nothing Zayn." I fake smiled and rest my head on his shoulder.

"Uh, okay." he sighed.

"By the way, someone wants to say hi," I grin at him. Perrie texted me this morning asking how I have been. And I put up the subject about her past relationship with Zayn. She ended up saying "Hi" before successfully changing the subject.

He cocked his eyebrow, "And who the hell is that?"

I fake a thinking-face, "Uh, I can't remember her name.... But I think it starts with P."

Then he grins, ear to ear, "Perrie?"

I don't really know why they broke up. Just look at Zayn's grin...

"No, it's Paris," I laugh shaking my head.

"What? Paris who?" he literally believed me and the disappointed look on his face is the evidence.

"Y'know, Paris Hilton," I laugh.

He frowned at me, "No offense, but ew."

Zaylena (if they weren't siblings...)💘😂
Well, the last line were from Justin and it's really because of Paris Hilton (twitter). If you didn't know about, find it yourself😛

Btw, I'm bored.....
Now, guess my favorite colors and I'll give you a follow!!!
P.S: I have so many favorites
One comment per person ;)