Epilogue

Andy's pov:

(Time lapse 2 years)

I pulled out a cigarette and pulled out my lighter. As I lit it up I started thinking about the past. I always did this when I smoked. Weird habit.

After the concert izzy had agreed to go on tour with us instead of her brother and she and I had been doing great.

It had been three years since I had seen her at that school being bullied. We had come so far and I just thought the time was right.

The guys all knew what I was doing and had promised not to tell her. I had even asked Hannah like she had wanted me to.

Everything was perfect for today. I pulled out the small velvet box from my jacket pocket and opened it up.

It was a small silver ring with a circle of diamonds on the top. I hoped she liked it.

Would she say yes? Would she get embarrassed and be mad at me for asking? Am I asking too early? God damn Andy stop it! Your worrying too much.

I stomped out my cigarette as I saw izzy coming over. "Hey suger lips." I said and she giggled.

"So what are we doing today? Jinxx said we were all hanging out together today." She said and I nodded. "We are going to get dinner and then we are going late night to the beach so we can have the whole place to ourselves." I said.

She smiled "that sounds amazing baby!" She said and I chuckled. "I thought you might like it" I said and kissed her. She kissed back and put her hands on my cheeks.

Damn I love this girl.

(Time lapse after dinner and at the beach)

Izzy's pov:

I was with everyone. Andy and I were walking hand and hand while everyone kept looking at us. It was odd like they expected us to do something.

Weird.

We found a wooden bridge that went out over the water to a gazebo. There were lights strung up on the edges and they looked like little stars come down to earth.

It looked gorgeous. I smiled and pulled Andy down the bridge. "C'mon baby it's so pretty we should sit here" i said and he smiled.

I walked over by the railing and looked down at the water. It reflected the lights and made it look like there were glowing fish down there.

I smiled and looked over only to see that the others hadn't come onto the bridge with us. I turned around and saw that Andy looked nervous. He was playing with his lip rings.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked and walked up to him holding both his hands.

He smiled a bit. "Nothing I just want to ask you something and im a little nervous." He said and I acted scared. "Oh my god your pregnant aren't you?" I said and he laughed. "No I'm not. But.... Izzy I love you more than anything. You know that right?" I nodded.

He held my hands and looked very serious. "Isabelle Victoria Cerulli..... I love you more than anything else. I don't ever want to be with anybody but you and nothing can change that. I promise to love and care for you everyday that I'm living and if there is a life after that I will love you then too." I felt tears spring up in my eyes as I realized what he was doing.

He got down on one knee and released my hands to take a small velvet box out of his pocket. I wiped a few tears away. "Isabelle I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you make me the happiest man alive? Will you marry me?" He asked opening the box to show the gold diamond ring. I nodded tears of joy streaming down my cheeks. "Yes Andy. Yes, yes, yes! A thousand times yes!" I said and kissed him. He kissed back as he slipped the ring on my left ring finger.

I smiled and hugged him laying my head on his shoulder. "Isabelle Biersack the most beautiful name ever to be spoken" he said and I smiled.

"I love you" we both said at the same time.

Life can be perfect sometimes.