Chapter 4 wanna meet my band?

Izzy's pov:

As Andy went upstairs I looked after him. After he was out of sight I looked over to see Jayy smiling at me.

"What are you smiling at?" I giggle and ask. He bites his lip "Can't I smile when I see a pretty girl?" He asked causing my cheeks to flush red. "I-I-I'm not...."

"Not what? Pretty? Oh c'mon izzy you know that's not true" he said and as he did I felt him grab my hand and intertwine our fingers.

I blushed more and looked into his eyes. He was so cute he wore makeup like I did and his hair was amazing and he had a ton of tattoos. The tattoos usually looked like defects on other men but on him they were markings that just made him more gorgeous.

"Izzy?!" He said snapping me out of my trance. " huh what? Sorry" I looked down embarrassed that I had been staring.

He chuckled and tilted my chin up so I was looking at him again. "Adorable even when your embarrassed." He said and I giggled a bit nervously.

He used the hand that he had used to tilt my chin and he moved it up and put it by my cheek where I usually made the spike on half my face.

"This is beautiful work you've done" he said and I knew he was referring to it "oh yea I call it my warpaint" I said smiling a bit

"I change it sometimes but this is usually what I do" he smiled " I love it! Hey I have an idea maybe this weekend you can come see me and my band and teach us how to do the warpaint and maybe you can give us ideas" he said.

And I smiled and nodded "uh sure that sounds amazing" he smiled and traced the spike "I think this will be my warpaint" he said and leaned in a bit and I couldn't help think he was going to kiss me.

I had my thoughts confirmed when he took his hand and placed it on my neck gently pulling me closer.

I was about to kiss him until I heard Andy walk in "ok i got the guitar and a pick" as I heard him I pulled away and looked over at him to see if he had saw us.

He was looking down and tuning the guitar. Thank god he hadn't seen that. I couldn't say why but I didn't want him to ever have to see that.