Chapter 2 you like her too?!?

Andy's pov:

'wow she's gorgeous and she's so nervous' I thought as I looked at her "alright then c'mon let's go to my house" I smiled and she bit her lip.

"that's a good idea they know where I live so...." She looked down. I was about to move to comfort her but Jayy put a hand on her shoulder. "It's alright they won't bother you anymore" he told her and she looked up and gave him a thankful smile.

I bit my lip 'was I..... Jealous? No this is Jayy one of my best friends besides my bandmates. He can't like her too!'

Jayy chuckled a bit as he looked at her "well then c'mon let's go" he said and I went towards her

"would you like me to carry your backpack? Mines already in the truck" I said and she smiled and handed it to me

"thank y-you Andy" 'damn her stutter was cute I really think I might fall for this girl!'

Jayy's pov:

'what was Andy doing? Can't he see that I like this girl? Oh well he's probably just being nice'

I thought as I picked what looked like a piece of bread out of izzy's hair.

"This way to the truck" i said and Andy and I walked ahead as she followed behind picking food off her clothes and out of her hair I wispered to Andy.

"What the hell man? Why are you hitting on her?" I asked.

Andy looked at me "I'm hitting on her? You hit on every collage girl you see! Will you not let me have one?" He asked.

I opened the door for him and izzy as she smiled at me slightly I grinned like an idiot back 'fuck don't be stupid you'll mess it up' I thought and got ahead with Andy again.

"I'll help you find a girl just.... not this one ok?" I said "why not this one? She's the first one I've actually liked!" As he said he liked her I frowned and decided I was ending the conversation there.

I started walking a bit slower so I would be by izzy. 'Im getting this girl Andy I'm sorry but you can have the next one!'

(Hope you like it! Hmmm who will get izzy? Find out later and please tell me how to improve my story it would help a lot )