Chapter 11 introductions

Izzy's pov:

I looked down at Jayy and i's hands. He kissed the top of my hand. I felt my cheeks start to turn red and I smiled at him.

He chuckled "so this is what you look like without the warpaint." He said and I felt a small shock go through me. I'm not wearing my warpaint!?! I couldn't help it I backed up and covered my face.

"I'm sorry I didn't want you to see my face it was too bad and I was scared what you would think." I said and I heard one of the darker boys say "I thought she was kind of cute." I looked up and Andy was glaring at him

I giggled "what's wrong Andy?" I asked and he looked back at me "oh I-I ummm" he blushed and I smiled. Jayy helped me up and I looked down at my clothes to see that I was in Pikachu footy pajamas. "Umm what am I wearing?" I asked and the guys all laughed "we didn't have any clothes that would fit you besides that." Jayy said and I smiled before putting the hood up and playing with the ears.

I looked over at everyone who was holding in there laughter and giggled "pika pika!" I said and Andy laughed "well izzy these our our band-mates" Jayy said and I smiled. I walked up to the first guy who I could tell was Jayy's friend. "Why hello Pika I'm Dahvie" he said and I smiled "hi" I giggled.

I went to the next guy and smiled as I was pulled into a gentle but caring hug. "Hi I'm CC" he said and I smiled up at him "izzy" "that's a pretty name" he said and I smiled.

I moved on to the next guy and saw that it was the guy who said I was cute. "I'm Ashley but everyone calls me ash" he said and I hugged him whispering in his ear "your cute too" I said and kissed his cheek just to get a reaction from Jayy and Andy. I turned around to see them both looking shocked and kind of angry at Ashley.

I giggled before going to the next guy "hello mama" I said just being silly and he chuckled "my names Jinxx" he said and I laughed "mama jinxx!!"

I looked at the last guy who was staring at the wall. "Boo!" I said and he chuckled "ohh scary pikachu aren't we?" He said and I smiled "my name is jake madam" he said giving a small bow and I chuckled and curtseyed back.

After I met them all I looked up at Andy and Jayy. They were both looking at me and when I looked at them they turned away and blushed I smiled and felt a sharp pain in my side as. I grabbed it and fell to the floor. The boys ran to me and unzipped the outfit to see an old cut had been reopened and I was bleeding.

The cut was right over a bruise so it hurt worse than it usually would. I felt Jayy pick me up and I layed my head against his chest. I grabbed a handful of his shirt and bit my lip to keep from screaming.

"It's gonna be ok izzy" he said. I shook my head and he looked down at me. "D-don't you e-ver lie to m-m-me Jayy." I said and my vision became spotted. The last thing I heard was Jayy yelling for Andy to call an ambulance before I blacked out.