Chapter 24 i love you

Izzy's pov:

When we were backstage Andy pulled me over to the couch laying down and pulling me on top of him. I giggled and kissed his cheek.

"Silly batman." I said and he smiled up at me before the guys walked back and saw us.

"Y'know even though you just saw each other again you don't need to fling yourselfs at each other all the time." Jinxx said. Andy flicked him off and pulled me down so I was kissing him again.

I giggled and l pulled away. "Babe c'mon mind your manners." I said and he pouted. "Your no fun izzy" he said and I giggled.

"We can be fun later baby" I said and his eyes lit up.

"Gross!" CC said and I looked over at him with his arm around Paige. "Oh please I've known Paige for years don't act like you two haven't done anything!" I said and she blushed brightly before hiding her face against CCs shoulder.

I giggled and got up before going up to jinxx and pushing him back. "I need to have a talk with you!" I said and Hannah grabbed my arm. "Iz what are you.....?" I cut her off. "Why did you propose to her without my permission?"

Everyone laughed at me and Hannah looked back at them showing that I was quite serious. I punched Jinxx's arm and Hannah grabbed my arm pulling me away. "That's my baby! I didn't give you permission to marry her!"

Andy grabbed my waist and made me look up at him. "Now izzy we need him to play so you can't break him." He said poking my nose and I pouted. "But they didn't get my blessing for the wedding...." I said and he chuckled. "I'll get Hannah's blessing when I decide to propose to you then. Ok baby?" He said.

I stuck out my bottom lip. "Can I punch him just one more time?" I begged. He laughed and shook his head. "No baby." He said and I rested my head on his shoulder. "Fine" I said and he kissed by cheek before picking me up and wrapping my legs around his waist.

I giggled "Andrew Biersack your such a pervert!" I said and he smirked. "Dating the most beautiful woman in the world and not seeing her for a year really takes a toll on you." He said.

"Not to mention he would never even look at another girl!" Jake said and I smiled at him.

Andy turned me to face him. "Eh eh eh I haven't looked at any other girls and you can't look at any other guys." He said and I rolled my eyes. "You've looked at Hannah and Paige haven't you?" I said and he nodded. "Yea but they don't count cause they aren't you." He said and I blushed.

"I love you Andrew" I said.

"I love you two Isabelle" he said.

I pressed my lips to his and smiled.

Sometimes life was perfect.

Punk love (a BVB fanfic and botdf fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें