Chapter 12 the hospital

(Extra long chapter)

Jinxx's pov: (oh yea get excited XD)

As the ambulance got to the house they put izzy in the ambulance and said "ok two of you can come in the ambulance" immediately Jayy and Andy stepped forward.

It was more than obvious they both cared about her. The only problem was izzy cared about both of them too. Now when I say care I really mean that she loves them.

It was completely obvious! When she awoke in the box she was terrified you could tell and when she saw Jayy and Andy she calmed down enough to even say alittle joke.

When she screamed upstairs I was hoping to find out which one she really liked.

She liked both of them!! I couldn't tell which one more because when each of them hugged her she just like melted against their chests and didn't want to leave.

I saw a hand wave in front of my face that snapped me out of my thoughts. "C'mon mama jinxx we have to get to the hospital" ash said pulling me to the car.

When we all got in I looked at ash. "Hey just because she calls me mama jinxx doesn't mean you get to" I said and he pouted "I thought it was funny"

As soon as we got to the hospital we saw Jayy and Andy arguing about something. Oh hell what was it this time!

CCs pov:

Jayy and Andy were yelling at each other. Was it just me or were they a lot more.....well.....unfriendly to each other since that girl came along.

Hmm it was probably nothing. As they saw is all walk in they stopped and looked down at their feet.

After a bit of silence Andy put his head up. "Oh my god she has no clothes!" He said and the guys laughed Jayy smiled and nodded before handing me 200$. "You and Dahvie go get her some clothes" he said and Dahvie and I started smiling like crazy.

Andy looked at him "do you think that's a good idea?" He asked but me and Dahvie were already out of the hospital and getting in the car. "ROADTRIP! TO THE MALL!" Dahvie yelled. I laughed and started driving when we got close to Andy's and Jayy's house I smiled and turned and headed there.

Dahvie got out when I stopped and looked at me confused. I smiled "all our band merch is here right?" He asked and he laughed and ran in.

He got a BOTDF Tshirt that said 'chop chip chop you up' on the back and I picked out some leggings and a skirt. The leggings had the BVB star all over them and the shirt was black and basicly just came with the BVB buckle down belt.

We smiled as we layed out the outfit. "Oh she's gonna look hot in that Jayy's gonna be so glad I helped with this!" He said and I looked at him shocked. "What?! Jayy likes her?" I asked and he laughed playing a bit with his hair.

"Well duh silly of course he does that's the whole reason they are letting her stay here." He said and I shook my head. "No she's staying here cause Andy likes her." I said and we both bit our lips thinking until something caught my eye. It was a little teddy bear.

"Hey why don't we go get some stuff to make izzy feel better with the $200 I got from Jayy!" I suggested and Dahvie smiled "yes yes yes let's get her candy and shit and we can get her vans too so she has shoes!!" He said and I smiled and nodded.

We picked a few more outfits out for her in the merch and then went to go get her the other stuff.

Izzy's pov: (told you it was an extra long chapter)

I felt a cold hand on my arms. At first I thought it was probably Andy or Jayy and didn't let it bother me. But then I felt a one hand move away and hit me hard across the face. And then I heard a horribly Familiar voice say "wake up you slut!" I knew to always listen to him know or he just hurt me worse.

I peaked my eyes open and there he was. Chad standing there smiling coldly at me. "Oh c'mon babe did you really think you were going to leave me just like that?" He asked and I swallowed. What had I thought?

He smirked "well you were wrong and I promise you will get visits from me quite often and you won't tell your little boys about it!" He said and he came closer to where I felt his breath hit me. "Or I'll make sure that your dead the next time they see you or maybe worse" he smiled "I'll just get rid of one of them."

I shook my head horrified at the thought of it. I suddenly thought of something else to ask him. "How did you even get in here?" He smiled and held my hand. The touch sent a goosebumps up my arms.

"It was really easy actually. Your little friends didn't care about the boy with his hood up. So when she called for family of Isabelle Cerulli. I just walked up and said I was your brother. The sweet lady at the desk said that the friends could come after family and they all went to eat." He smiled and I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

He was so smart sometimes. I felt his grip on my hand tighten. "Now remember don't tell your friends about our meetings babe or you know what happens." He said and I nodded.

He tightened his grip on my hand more and I bit my lip. It just kept getting tighter and tighter until....

SNAP

I felt it break and tried to cry out but it was muffled as Chad put a rag over my mouth. "Shhh now Isabelle. Sleep" he said and I closed my eyes and obeyed.