Chapter 23 Rebel love song

Andy's pov:

I peaked out from behind the curtains. There were so many fans out there waiting for us to go on. I saw that many of them were decked out in war paint and everyone of them was wearing merch.

I looked around at all the fans until on girl caught my eye. The only one that stood out. And not just because she was wearing a motionless in white t-shirt. But because she was the most beautiful girl in the room. As she was in every room.

I smiled and got back. I went over to everyone to make sure they were ready. Basicly having to tear Paige and CC apart from their makeout session they were having.

First onto the stage was CC then jake then jinxx then ash then me. I watched them all jump on stage and when it was my turn. I jumped out and ran to my microphone.

"How are all you crazy motherfuckers doing tonight!" I yelled and everyone screamed. I smiled "Then let's get this shit started! This is Rebel Yell!" I said before we started playing.

The playlist for that night was fallen angels, knives and pens, perfect weapon, savior, youth and whiskey, smoke and mirrors, the legacy, and as a finisher rebel love song which I had a plan for.

We went through the whole playlist until we got to rebel love song. I smiled and winked at the guys before saying in the microphone. "Alright guys to all of you ultimate fangirls that stalk our twitters, Instagrams and all that shit. You may know that at this moment. All these crazy fuckers up here are trying to set me up with a girl."

I smiled at the guys. "Well news flash guys! I have a girl and she happens to be in this very room!!!" I said and everyone looked around. I looked right at izzy and she blushed. "Now Isabelle next time if you want to hide at one of my concerts, it would be a good idea not to be the only one wearing a motionless in white shirt." I said and laughed.

"Let's get her up here guys!" I said and everyone started pushing her toward the stage. She was blushing like a cherry right now. She was going to yell at me for this.

I pulled her on the stage and everyone screamed. "Guys this is my girlfriend Isabelle." I looked into her eyes as I spoke into the microphone. "She's the best thing that has ever happened to me and the only girl I ever want to be with and she stands out in any room because no matter what I'll always have eyes for her." I said and she giggled.

"Oh shut up and kiss me batman!" She said before she put her hands on my cheeks and kissed me.

I saw a million flashes and knew that people were taking pictures but I didn't care. I pulled away. "I love you Isabelle." I said and she blushed deeper. If that's possible. "I love you too Andy." She said.

I smiled "alright guys I want to dedicate this next song to the love of my life Isabelle!" I said "THIS IS REBEL LOVE SONG!" I yelled and smiled at her as the music started

" I cannot hide what's on my mind

I feel it burning deep inside

A passion crime to take what's mine

Let us start living for today

Never gonna change my mind

We can leave it all behind

Nothing's gonna stop us

No, not this time

So, take your hand in mine

It's ours tonight

This is a rebel love song

Heart's will sacrifice

It's do or die

This is a rebel love song

My outlaw eyes have seen their lies

I choke on all they had to say

When worlds collide, what's left is mine

I hold on tight and hear you pray

Never gonna change my mind

We can leave it all behind

Nothing's gonna stop us

No, not this time

So, take your hand in mine

It's ours tonight

This is a rebel love song

Heart's will sacrifice

It's do or die

This is a rebel love song

Wild and running for one reason

They can't stop us from our freedom

Never gonna change my mind

We can leave it all behind

Nothing's gonna stop us

No, not this time

So, take your hand in mine

It's ours tonight

This is a rebel love song

Heart's will sacrifice

It's do or die

This is a rebel love song

Take your hand in mine

It's ours tonight

This is a rebel love song

Heart's will sacrifice

It's do or die

This is a rebel love song"

She smiled at me and hugged me "i love you Isabelle. Don't you ever leave me." I said and she kissed my cheek. "You won't get rid of me that easy Andrew. I love you more than I can ever scream." She said and i kissed her forehead.

"That concludes our concert for tonight goodnight everyone it was great!" I said and I heard everyone screaming. I heard one fan yell "DONT YOU DARE GET THAT GIRL PREGNANT ANDY!" I blushed brightly and grabbed her hand as we got backstage.