Chapter 13 teddy bears and monsters

Izzy's pov:

When I woke up I looked around and finally realized that Chad was gone. I sighed with relief and put a hand to my forhead. As I did I felt a sharp pain in my wrist and I yelled out in pain.

I bit my lip and looked at my wrist. It was swollen and purple and it defiantly wasn't going to heal on it's own.

I saw the doctor run in and look at me. "Miss are you alright? Have your stitches reopened?" He asked and I shook my head. "I think I broke my wrist" I said. He looked at me curiously "how did you manage to do that?" He asked and I bit my lip. "I think it might have already been injured before and about a minute ago I woke up and forgot where I was. So I got up and then I remembered where and why I was here so I plopped on the bed and my hand was in the way." I said.

Coming up with lies for injuries had become easy since I started getting beat by chad.

The doctor nodded and came by me. He felt my hand asking where it hurt. I told him and he bit his lip. "I'm sorry ms. Cerulli but it's broken." I sighed "can you please just fix it no offence but I hate hospitals."

He chuckled a bit and nodded. They came in with a brace to fit my hand and he grabbed my wrist. "This may hurt a bit but we have to set it" he said and popped the bone back in place. I yelled out in pain and he put the brace on.

"Well miss you have some visitors quite a few might I add!" He said and I shrunk back a bit. "Oh well I guess I could see them." I said praying it wasn't chad and his boys again.

The first thing I saw when they walked in were two giant ass teddy bears! They were like the size of a child!

Dahvie and CC smiled as they put the bears on the widow sill. "We thought it might chear you up!" Dahvie said smiling as he also put down several bags of candy.

"Wow guys thanks" I said and smiled as I hugged them both. They both smiled and CC kissed my forehead which made me giggle.

I hugged the rest of the guys kissing Jayy and Andy on the cheek with a smile.

We all talked for a while about pointless stuff and the guys eventually started talking about their bands.

I smiled at them and felt a shock go through me as I heard a familiar voice from the doorway. "Where is my Bella-Eve! I want to see my little sister!" He said and I smiled from ear to ear.

"Christopher is that you?!" I asked and I saw my older brother walk in smiling at me. The guys all looked at him in shock and Andy stumbled over words completely fanboying "y-y-your c-Chris motionless!!" He said and Christopher looked kind of annoyed.

"Yes I am! And who might you be and why are you here with my sister" he asked and the guys just stood there in shock. I didn't care though. "Chrisy!!! Gimme a hug bubby" I said like we used to when we were kids.

He laughed at me and hugged me before handing me a stuffed monster. I squealed and hugged it and he laughed "you haven't changed much Bella-Eve" he said and I giggled.

Andy and Jayy looked at me confused. "Why do you call her Bella-Eve?" He asked and Chris chuckled. "When we were like 12 years old and I got into my 'goth' stage she of course wanted to be like me. I started calling myself Chris motionless and she started calling herself Eve black." I smiled at the memory.

I giggled "and when I got older of course I ditched that name and started going by izzy but Chrisy here wanted to be different so he called me Bella. Then mom asked what happened to my old name of Eve and now that's what he calls me."

Chris smiled and sat on the side of the bed hugging me. "My little Bella-Eve got hurt and so now her big brother has to take care of her again." He said and I blushed as the guys laughed.

"So" Chris said as he layed back next to me "which one of these guys is your newest boyfriend Bella-Eve?"