Chapter 01 - Rebirth

"From the moment we die our souls lifts away from our lifeless body and goes in a journey of eternity named destiny. Some of the most most precious moments we had in our journey remains deep within us hidden, but most of them fades away like the cold breeze which sweeps away from us.

Rebirth is just the start of a new life in which we could fulfill a part of the mission assigned to us by the universe. We the nameless souls are given a name; a fake identity. Though many  doesn't seem to care. why? Unlike me they are happy. They are blessed. Unlike me they didn't go against the rules of the universe. Is this what I get for going against the universe."

*

*

It must've been the happiest day of a certain lovable couple. As soon as Dalton opened the door of the room where Rose has given birth to their child after hearing the little cry, there he saw his heavenly little daughter opening her little glittering eyes which represented the beginning of new a new life.

*

Lizana Scarlet the daughter of Rose and Dalton Scarlet who was now five, started school. Though Liz's parents were faraway at work, her grandma was always there for her. Her school days started out quite great but that only lasted for the first two years. Her overflowing kindness, beauty and talent was always admired by both her teachers and her friends, but soon all the admiration evolved into jealousy. The so called true friends around Liz were nothing but true fakers who always framed her for their bad deeds. Knowing nothing she took all the blame and covered her 'friends' who later abandoned her before too long. 

*

Her parents returned after another year later which was when her baby brother Techno was born. In fact this was suppose to be very delightful news for Liz, but soon after her existence completely faded off from the memories of her family.

*

No one was left for her any more, and life at school only kept on worsening..............

"Family and friends are everything to me. I would do anything to protect them and make them happy. Though my parents have already forgotten me I'm not hurt at all, or am I? Nevertheless I would be always waiting until they call my name again. Always covering my friends when they got into trouble was my duty. If I fail again theywould leave me forever. I would rather stay with the people who are always willing to use me and hurt me rather than staying alone. Living alone was always hell for me."

*

*

"Mom! Dad! Everyone! Where did you go off to? Please don't leave me alone! Its so dark and cold here! Please come back! why? why? Are you taking so long to answer..... Someone please answer me!................. Please someone? Anyone!?"

*

*

"No one answered me then. I was left astray. I hated my self. I failed to protect my friends. I failed to make my parents happy.  No one wanted me. No one wanted me to be myself."

" Everyone around me wanted me to be someone else; A person who I have never met in my life. A person who they accepted and cared for. A person who's worth it."

*

*

"Everyone around me seems to be happy. Everyone around me seems to love me.It's been a few years since I changed and now everything is back to normal.

BUT

Wait a second who was i again?".................