Chapter 03 - Coincidence?

"The world around me now was pitch black. I had no idea about what was happening. Though I tried to recall, no memory was possible. It was cold, my heart which now was colder than ice had no return, as I gradually started to loose my consciousness;........................

'wait!', a voice within me called out, still different from the one from before. It was peaceful and a light of 'hope' had already emerged before me. A path to free myself from misery, a path that felt home to me............

I who now was able to catch a glimpse of my surroundings, 'the vision of the universe' was what I saw through 'his' russet brown eyes. Our eyes met, a sense of freedom and security ran over me, my cold heart, now was warmer than summer but, my vision blurred out".

*

*

The teachers have now assembled to the classroom where the commotion had taken place and Liz was immediately taken to the school clinic. There were a few blood stains on her uniform and the bullies including Katheryn were detained on the spot.

*

After a several hours Liz opened her glittering eyes and was surprised to catch the image of Tiana crying seated next to her. "why are you still here?", blurted out Liz who was now completely confused. "what do you mean?! you thought I would leave you alone when all of this happened to you thanks to me?!", answered Tiana who now was totally hurt. Liz who never expected an answer as such, was left completely speechless. There was complete silence between the two now, when Tiana finally broke it off ................ "by the way who was he again? I have never seen you with him before......?", asked Tiana. "Who do u mean by 'him?'", asked Liz." "the one who carried you all the way here....... ", answered Tiana. "huh? you know that I have never even spoken to a boy once!", Liz told feeling uncomfortable. "quit lying, you know him right? it's fine just tell me who he was.... I will keep it as a secret", asked Tiana suspiciously. "Tia i would love to answer you but how can I, if I don't even know what you are talking about?!", Liz answer hastily. "OK fine, just tell me when you are feeling better, I have to go now, so see you later"....................

*

*

" I watched her leave till I lost sight of her, now I was all alone in the clinic room. 'what on earth was she talking about?', I asked myself. I tried to recall what had happened, but my memory was shady................ but still a sense of familiarity crossed over me. Who was he again? Have we met before? that's not possible. I have never even spoken to a boy once in my life, and why did he save me? Was it all just a complete coincidence? I dunno........... but 'Thank you'."