Chapter 6 'prince'

"Um excuse me?" I asked as he walked in my house. "Yah! Don't sit down!" I started as soon as I saw him sit down. His elbows were resting on his knees. And he was looking straight at me. "Can you sit down?" He sighed rubbing his eyes. "I can explain?" He finished shortly after opening his eyes. I thought for a while until I wanted him out of my sight. I'll just speak with him and then throw him out after. Sounds like a good idea. I closed the door and walked over to the guy. I sat down on the couch opposite him.

"Ok can I first have your name all I know is that your a coconut." I said. "Coconut?" He asked while half smiling. Oh shoot. I said that out loud? "I was supposed to say that part in my head." I laughed a bit awkwardly. "Jungkook." He said quietly. "What?" I asked. "It's Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook. "Well my names is y/n." I said "And why don't you go back where you came from?" I asked smiling innocently. Truth be told I just wanted to kick him out.

"I can't," he said sighing. "Um why?" At this point I would've just kicked him out but something stopped me from doing so. "I live like a city or two away. I live in Seoul and this is Busan right?." He said Looking awkward. My jaw dropped. Sure I may live in a fair house but I'm poor. Seoul? I can't afford to take a person to another city. I groaned also face palming myself.

"Do you know who I am?" He suddenly asked making me shoot my eyes back at him. Now that I think of it it does sound familiar. Oh my god. "Are you a literal gangster or a Mage?"I asked. He started chuckling. "In your dreams but unfortunately no. It's best you don't know." He said while smiling. His front two teeth sticking out. Holy shoot. I know what he is. "Are you a bunny rabbit?" I asked pointing at his teeth. He started laughing."Oh my god how did you know?," he asked sarcastically before finishing "but no."

Dang it and I thought I had met the Easter bunny. It's nowhere near Easter though. What am I supposed to do with him? I thought deep for a while. Just one day. "You can stay for a day and we'll call the police tomorrow for help." I said seriously. "Thank you." He said smiling. For now I need to catch up with my news. Sure I hated it. But it grew interesting lately and more informative. I switched on the tv before going on channel 9 news. "-and here is a picture of the missing prince." The news reporter man said showing a picture appearing on the screen. It looked familiar. The prince from the royal family how? "If you see him anywhere please call this number." He said while numbers started appearing under the photo.

Why does this guys look familiar? I stared at the tv. The man also had a bunny tooth smile. "Y-y/n?" Jungkook suddenly asked worriedly. "Look at me?" He said desperately. "Hm why?" I said as I still didn't look over to him. He suddenly got up and stood next to the picture on the screen. My eyes widened in realisation. No ducking way. They both had coconut brown hair and the smile was the exact same. "Y-your the prince? Why didn't you tell me I can cAll the number rig-" I started before I was cut off by him. "This is why I didn't want to tell you." He sighed. Before continuing "I just want to be treated normally how would you like it if you went on a date everyday with bratty princesses? How would you like everyone treating you like your a robot and and filthy rich,arrogant prince? Huh?" He asked. Our eyes locked. He had an eager look in his eyes as he was waiting for and answer.

I looked down. Them eyes were terrifying. They were too deep. " I wouldn't go back. But you are the countries next in heir I should call the number right now!" I said standing up looking do my phone. "NO! Please no. I beg you. It hell. It's HELL you don't understand.." he suddenly yelled crying afterwards,falling to the floor on his knees.I stood still In my place. I didn't know what to do. I thought for a moment before walking over to him.

I bent Down to his hight hugged him will rubbing his back. He suddenly moved his head to the crook of my neck  making me flinch. "I'm so sorry you can stay for a few days? I asked hesitantly. He stopped crying,while moving away from my neck. He was still looking down so I couldn't see his face. "I'd love to." He said his voice also cracking mid sentence.

"I'd love to stay"

~~

(A/n I'm so fucking clueless. First magic now a prince? My imagination is scary trust me.)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)