Chapter 5 'coconut'

I sighed and walked over to the lounge. I sat down with a thump not caring whether it hurt my butt. But then it caught on to me. I still had his blazer. I groaned. He had told me too keep it but I felt guilty. I'll drop it off to him when I get well. My phone beside me buzzed indicating I had a message. I looked at who it was. Jisung.. I unlocked my phone and I was blown away by what he had texted me. No freaking way.

~                     Jisung                         ~

Jisung: have you seen? You're on the news. Sucks for you there's also a pick of you and him.

Y/n: excuse me but what the diddlywink did your gob just say?

Jisung: here take a look at this pick you both literally look like models T^T if only I looked like that.

I was shocked at the pic he sent me. I was standing in the doorway with his blazer on my shoulders. Jaebum was in front of me giving me a kiss. I suddenly bursted out to a tantrum. I started kicking the sofa and threw the pillows on the floor. Are you seriously kidding me right now? I glanced at the pick again. I didn't know what to think of it. I'm not going to work hell no nope nope no! Who do people think they are photoshopping me ME?

Jisung: your still coming coming to work you..know that right?

Y/n: uh no I'm not.

Jisung: yes you are. :p

Y/n: says who? ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Jisung:  says boss.

Y/n: ('༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ')

Y/n: I SWEAR HE DID NOT KISS ME ITS FAKE

Jisung: I already know he wouldn't do that yet and he's already spoken to us about it.

Jisung: only boss and I know but we're going to have a speech soon. The medias already freaking out. WHO'S THIS GORG LADAY HIS SIDE HOE?

Y/n: ('༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ')

Suddenly a thought came to my head. I scrolled far back to our texts from an hour ago.

Jisung: everyone knows why. Be careful and make the right decision.

What does he mean by decision? And why don't I know the truth? Should I ask him? I groaned. I looked at the ceiling. Yup I should it's not going to leave any sooner.

Y/n: hey what did you mean earlier by decision and being careful?

Jisung: oh yeah he was going to confess to you.

-Jisung has deleted a message-

I choked on air. Confess? This punk he's lying right?

Y/n: seen it. Don't joke about Why would he confess to someone like me?

Jisung: shit.. I have work to do GOTTA BLAST

Y/n: OH NO YOUR NOT

Y/n: COME BACK

Y/n: ANSWER ME EXPLAIN!

After a few more texts I gave up. My body fell backwards. I was laying on the couch. I looked to my right. The bouquet of roses were still on the table. What with the roses? Why did he even come to talk to me? Ugh why am I lonely?!?! I wish I had someone to love and someone to love me just as much.

Suddenly a bright orange glow came from the other side of the room. I immediately got up, peeking from the couch. The book. It was glowing. It's suddenly opened by itself to the middle. I gulped. Should I walk over to it? I looked around. There wasn't anything more phenomenal than this. Well I am. I literally look like I got hit by a bus and fell of a bridge. That's a lie. And that was also a lie.

After a few more moments I hesitantly walked over to the book. It was on the floor for no apparent reason so I sat down fearfully. Suddenly letters started appearing in a bold letters across the page.
It read.

Do you agree with your wish?
Please circle with your finger

Yes No

I was to busy looking at the book in awe before the glow became brighter for a millisecond before dying down to a low glow. Well that's certainly one way to get me out of my trance. I sighed. I made a wish earlier? Oh no. Why do I of all people have the worst memory. I mentally slapped myself. Come on y/n what did you wish for? I closed my eyes shut trying as hard as I could to remember what it was? I opened my eyes. Did I even make a wish in the first place.

Without thinking twice I circled the yes with my finger. "Nothi-" I was cut of before it had circled itself. The book then closed and its glow had died out. Oh no. No no no.

What did I just do? For real I slapped myself. So stupid are you freaking crazy you don't even know what the wish was. I started slapping the carpet until I was interrupted by a knock in the door. You've got to be freaking kidding me. You got up and opened the door. "Who Is-"  you stopped in between your sentence. A guy with a smooth jawline and coconut brown coloured hair was in front of you. He awkwardly smiled. His bunny teeth were adorable. You were attracted towards him so you shook the thought off.

"Do you need anything?" You asked cautiously slightly closing the door. "I need to speak with your for a moment.." he said while scratching his ear, tilting his head towards the side. He was avoiding your gaze. "Uh why?" You asked closing the door a bit more. Unexpectedly he opened the door wide. "Long story short a walking book teleported me here." He said with a serious face. You snorted. "You expect me to believe that?" You laughed quietly, your voice was literally squeaking.

He sighed and walked straight in.

~~
RUDDEEEEE
(A/n I j-hope you enjoyed and it's now my bedtime toodles 💜)