Chapter 2 'unknown'

~3rd person pov~

She stared intensely at the book for a few more minutes before waking up to the real world. She had no idea this book was a secret which had finally revealed itself to the world to the true heir...

~1st person~

Your wish huh? Even my ass is already questioning this book,well obviously my ass always decides things first but..your wish? I started deeply thinking before I woke up to reality.

Suddenly,my phone rang. I picked it up and it read... no caller ID. Are you fricking kidding me? This now that?

I let out a sigh and answered the phone.

"Hello who the fu-" I started off before I was interrupted by a deep voice which was probably a mans.Oh and I'm only saying probably because there are transgender people out there.

Transgender freak? I began thinking.

"No I'm not transgender I'm a 24 year!old man who works in mag-." He started saying before coughing.

"Anyways enough about me. That book you ha-." He started saying before I jumped in cutting him off.

"Excuse you sir but how did you read my thoughts? I said that in my head.!" I said asking curiously.

"No you said it out loud." He replied nervously. I could obviously tell he was lying as his voice got more higher.

"Listen sir I'm definitely sure I said that in my head." I said emphasising the word 'sure' as he was making me confused.

"Well sorry to burst your bubble but you didn't. Aww and that's too bad but lady will you let me con-" he said through gritted teeth before I cut him off again.

"You know what? Since your so clever let's see you try calling me again!" I said and right after ending the call.

I huffed and threw my phone on the floor. I didn't even care anymore. Who does this lad think he is? I said annoyingly.

Sawwy to bust yor bubble I said mimicking him in a mocking tone.

Suddenly,there was a knock on the door. I looked over to the door.

After a few more minutes of deciding whether or wether not I wanted to open the door. I finally got up and opened the door.

A man taller than me was standing on my front porch. His skin was pale and smooth looking. And his great black hair was glistening in the moonlight.

"Umm?" I started. "Who are you?" I said finishing of my sentence.

He started walking inside which took me off guard and closed the door.

He started taking steps to me of which I walked back 2 steps. "You shouldn't just waltz in someone's house!" I said still taking steps back.

He started chuckling evilly. I scoffed that's was until my back reached the wall. Well fuck I thought. Unexpectedly he put both hands above my head and looked down putting his head to my level.

I suddenly started chuckling while looking at his face.

"And what's so funny about my face?" He said staring into my grey eyes. I admit he was handsome but not really my type.

"G-ghost." I started giggling while pinching his cheeks of the resting bitch face.

Suddenly he put his face closer to mine nose almost touching. I starting sliding down but he joined me as well.

Basically we were both sitting on the floor. "Yo dude you know personal space?" I asked while trying to go under his arm.

He grabbed my waist and pushed me back in front of him.

"I just like admiring cute things."

~~

End of chapter 2. Was not expecting it to be that long. But idc 💜😂