Chapter 3 'suga'

"I just like admiring cute things." He said while smirking. I smiled.

While he took his time admiring my face more I kicked him under his chin with my knee. This caused him to groan and fall on me.

I stopped. My face was shocked. His head was laying on my chest area.

"I AM SO SORRY" He said while nervously looking up at me,showing and awkward yet cute gummy smile.

"Yah! Get off me." I pushed him off me. I was getting half harassed. I didn't think that's this would happen.

Before he even had the chance to look at me,I immediately turned to face the wall.

No one has ever touched me without a purpose. I could feel my chest heaving up and down. Who does he think he is?

It started falling down to my chin and onto my knees,as I was resting my Chin on my knees while practically hugging my mid-leg.

I starting breathing deeply. I remembered my childhood memories. No way is this going to happen again.

~unknown pov~

"I'm sorry.."I said quietly. I knew she couldn't hear but I still said it.

I could hear her crying silently by purpose for me not to hear. I started walking over towards her.

I knew she could hear me by the way she stopped crying.

She turned around. She had tears running down her face. It somehow hurt me to see her this way.

Why are my feelings all mixed up?

~y/n pov~

I turned around as I heard someone walk towards me. It was obviously that weirdo.

I looked up. His face looked a little...disheartened or should I say broken?

"I'm so sorry.." he said as he crouched down next to me.

He patted my back and pushes a strand of my hair behind my ear. " please don't cry again.. it hurts me to see you like this." He said clutching his heart dramatically.

I couldn't help but crack a small but unsure smile. "My name is min yoongi but you can call me suga." He said walking towards the door.

"Oh and one more thing I'm probably going to come back soon." He smiled showing his gums before leaving,shutting the door behind him.

I smiled. How cute. Wait. Was he flirting with me. A stranger that I'd only just met?

I immediately got up from the floor.

"wait HEs COMING BACK??"

~suga pov~

As I walked out the door I could hear her thoughts. I smiled. But I smiled even more when she realised its not going to be the last time she sees me.
Wait no! You shouldn't get yourself associated with humans. Remember the rules. Ugh.

I ran back into the woods that was right down the street.

Shit! I forgot to tell her about that book! Oh well I guess I will come back soon.

~~

I hope you enjoyed this short chapter I was too lazy mk bye 💜