Chapter 32

"Calum?"

It was him.

He was here.

A small smile crept to my face and I looked away. I had missed him so much. 

He had changed, he was still just as beautiful only...there was a look about him...a little depressed almost.

"Calum?" He questioned, "How did you know that was my name?"

God, he was still the same flirt I fell for.

"Just a guess," I shrugged, "Was it correct?"

"My names Calum," He smiled, holding out his hand for me to shake.

"Eva." I nodded, accepting his hand and laughing.

"You look very beautiful tonight Eva,"

"Thank you Calum." I blushed, "I like your tattoo."

I pointed towards the E on his hand and he smiled, it was a fairly recent tattoo and as much as it made me smile I felt hell of a guilty.

"What does it mean?"

"Hm, maybe for tonight we could make it mean Eva."

I sighed and looked down at my lap.

I wanted to jump into bed with him, trust me, I missed him like hell, seeing him now made me just want to kiss him.

I didn't even miss the sex, I just missed his warm embrace.

Those pink plump lips made me want to just reach over and kiss them, I wanted to place my hands on his body and cuddle into his side.

Fuck.

"What do you say...Eva?"

This was it.

I had to.

I just had to.

It was now or never.

"I have a boyfriend Calum?"

He straightened up and nodded his head slowly, "Of course you do."

He turned away and I jumped off my seat and grabbed hold of him, "Maybe there's somewhere we can talk?"

He held his hand out for me and slowly I reached over and accepted it. Sparks literally shot through my body and butterflies fluttered around my stomach. Wow.

He nodded his head and guided me out of the club, I looked back at my friends, none of them saw me leave and Jake was at the toilet.

I wasn't cheating, therefore I was doing nothing wrong.

We walked out of the night club and down the street, there was a body width space seperating us and we were walking at a quick pace until we reached a 24 hour cafe in the middle of the street.

We ordered coffee's and sat in the corner of the place, sipping at them delicately.

"What I did was wrong," I sighed.

"You said it was temporary," He replied, "Temporary does not mean packing up and moving to the other side of the world."

"I was in a bad place," I sighed, "We were in a bad place, I needed to do something for myself by myself and this was an amazing opportunity."

"I'm sorry I held you back." He sighed.

"I didn't want to come here and argue, I wanted to talk because I don't like what you're doing to yourself."

He sighed dramatically and sat back on his seat, "Yes mother."

"You know what, I don't fucking care." I slammed enough money to pay for my coffee down on the table and stood up, "You're being rude and immature and this is not the calum I know and love." I tucked my chair in aggressively and turned out of the cafe. 

"What the hell do you mean you don't care." He shouted, grabbing hold of my arm and spinning me round so there was almost no distance between us.

"You know exactly what I mean, I love you, I still love you but you can do what you want with your life if you really don't care."

He slammed his lips against me surprisingly and pushed me into the alleyway we were standing by.

What I was doing was wrong but I couldn't help it.

I wanted him so badly.

I just wanted to be able to touch him.

Run my hands through his hair .

Feel his lips against mine, our bodies close.

God dammit I missed that so fucking much.

He lifted me by the back of my thighs and I straddled my legs around his waist, "God you're so fucking beautiful, this is what I want to do with my life." He muttered, sucking at spots on my kneck.

"Not here," I whispered, "At least have some class." I giggled, jumping down and brushing hair away from my face.

"You haven't changed a bit. lets just find a hotel or something?" He suggested.

I nodded slowly, biting my bottom lip nervously.

He smiled and took my hand before walking into a tall building.

He booked a room , got the key and pulled me into the lift along with two elderly people.

We stood awkwardly in the corner waiting for our stop to come before getting off and running down the corridor to our room.

Calum inserted the key and flung it to the side before lifting my shirt up over my head and flinging that along with it. I did the same with his top while he pulled of his jeans.

"Jeez i've missed you." He smiled before lifting me again.

It was all happening so fast, four hours ago I missed him hopelessly and now I was all over him. It was like some sort of dream.

I connected our lips while he carried me over to the bed and hung over me.

Sucking at my kneck, "You're going to leave a mark." I giggled.

"That's my aim." He smirked, I could feel his smirk against my jawline as he worked his way back up leaving soft kisses on my jaw.

"You know I really shouldn't be doing this." I whispered.

"I don't give a fuck, you were mine first."

He knew how to treat you like a princess but Calum turned into an animal in bed.

"Touche." I smirked, reconnecting our lips.

He collapsed his hips onto mine, I could feel him hard up against me. Slowly he started grinding up against me.

He smiled a little into the kiss, I fucking knew what he was doing.

"Fuck you," I whispered, my breathes short and raspy.

"I'm pretty sure you're about to."

I thought about it for a moment before nodding my head.

I needed this.

I wanted this.

God dammit I wanted this.