Chapter 10

"I'm glad your parents are happy." I smiled as we walked up the stairs to our flat.

"You know they really like you, they're always asking for you when I see or call them."

"I'm glad," I smiled.

"They'll be looking for reasons to come visit and call 24/7 now,"

"They really look out for you Calum and you've not let fame get in the way of any of your relationships and that's one of the things I love about you, some people get fame and they just abuse it completely...that's not happened to you."

"I'll make sure that doesn't happen," he smiled, kissing my temple.

"So when are we going to start decorating?"

"Whenever we get paints." He teased, "We can start tomorrow I guess? I'm free and you're off work."

I nodded my head in agreement, "My shifts change at the end of the week though."

"What do you mean?"

"Tuesday I'm 9am-5pm as usual but then Wednesday I'm 6pm-3-am and the same with Thursday and Friday."

"I'll never understand how you do that."

Calum sat down on the couch and I lay down beside him, my head resting on his chest as he put his arm around me and held my hand.

He turned the Tv on and we lay quietly watching it.

"I was thinking of getting another tattoo," Calum spoke.

"Oh really? What were you thinking?"

"Your name."

"My name?" I smiled, looking up at him, "Are you being serious?"

"Yeah." He smiled, "I have the people I most care about tatted, my parents, my sister and now I want you."

"Have you really thought about it?"

"I have, I've thought about it for a long time and there's no reason that would point towards me not...do you not want me to?"

"Of course I do it's just...it doesn't matter."

"Eva what's wrong?"

"Nothing." I shook my head and sat up, "I'm going to bed, I love you."

I kissed his cheek and walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water before going to bed, he never said anything to me, he just sat staring at the TV. No goodnight and no I love you.

I changed into my pyjamas, washed my make up off, brushed my teeth and lay down in bed. I brought the covers up to my chin and lay quietly.

I wasn't tired, I had a sore head that would no doubt keep me up all night and the only reason I left was because the air was getting awkward.

I heard the TV turn off in the living room and quietly, Calum started padding around. I quickly shut my eyes, pretending to sleep and wrapped the covers tighter around me.

I felt the bed dip as he slipped in beside me and I loosened the covers, "I know you're not sleeping."

"I've got a migraine." I muttered, keeping my head hidden under the covers.

"Do you want me to get you something?"

"No thank you."

"Well can you please tell me why you don't want me to get your name tattooed, I thought it would be a nice thing and you would be happy?"

"Cal, this is the nicest thing anybody has done for me and trust me I absolutely love the thought and when I can i'd love to get your name or initials or whatever tattooed but what if something happens to either of us and we regret it."

"Whatever happens i will never stop caring about you therefore I will never regret the tattoo."

"I'm sorry I never meant to get you upset..."

"I'm not." He smiled, "Don't worry."

"I'm not stopping you, i'm not that kind of person I just don't want you to make the wrong decisions."

"Don't worry, I understand and I know that this is the right decision."

"Okay." I nodded, yawning a little.

"You're cute when you're tired."

"I'm very tired," I slurred as my eyes drooped causing Calum to laugh.

"Well go to sleep then."

"You're too pretty to sleep." I slurred again before my head dropped and I fell into a sleep.