Chapter 2

Chapter 2

*2 Weeks Later*

"Hi Eva!" Michael waved through the camera.

"Hi Michael," I laughed, waving back.

"You can leave now," Calum sighed.

"But your bunks comfy,"

"Michael seriously,"

"Yes father," Michael laughed, saluting him, "Goodnight Eva and congrats."

"Thank you." I smiled before he disappeared and Calum rolled his eyes.

"How are you?" He smiled

"Yeah I'm good," I nodded, "when's the next show?"

He shifted a little and furrowed his eyebrows together, "you don't sound so sure...what's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong, honestly."

"That honestly makes me question you even more."

"Cal seriously," I smiled, "you're going to be away for a long time so you need to stop worrying so much, it'll stop you from having a good time."

"Eva you can't tell me to stop worrying." He laughed, "I'll always worry about you wether you're right next to me or not so you need to stop telling me not to worry."

"Whatever." I laughed.

"But our first show is in a few hours in Miama, we're still travelling but hopefully we'll be there soon! Have you any plans for today- tomorrow....what time is is?"

"4am..."

"What? Why are you up so early? I told you I'd get up early so we could chat, Eva you're supposed to sleep."

"I'm going to the airport to pick up my sister and her family, we're spending the day together but I have a doctors appointment this morning so if I get up early I can clean."

He sighed and looked down at his lap, "I wish I was there with you,"

"No you don't," I laughed, "soon you'll come home and the baby will be born and then you'll get grumpy and I'll already be grumpy and you'll just want to go back to work as soon as possible."

"I don't think that'll happen," he laughed.

"Are you scared?" I muttered.

"A little." He nodded, "But as long as we work together we'll be fine."

After another hour of conversation we exchanged our 'I love you's' and parted ways.

Seeing his face made me cheer up so much yet it put a downer on my mood.

Having him on the other side of a computer screen was nothing compared to him being with me.

I wanted him to come home at the end of his day at the studio and give me a kiss and a cuddle and we'd eat dinner and watch TV until we fell asleep.

I didn't want conversations that lasted two hours at the most before having to wait another 12 to talk again.

I told him I was ok with him being away but the truth was it was hard, counting down the days to him leaving was just as hard as counting down the days to him coming home.

66 days until he's home and counting.