Prologue

Epilogue

"You look very beautiful." Calum smiled, taking my hand and leading me outside.

"You look very handsome yourself," I laughed, as he opened his car door for me and let me in, "I'm very capable of opening the car door Cal,'

"I know, but you deserve to have every car door opened for you."

I rolled my eyes with a smirk and kissed his cheek before sitting in his leather seats.

"Sorry for the mess," he laughed, "The boys and I were out today."

"You don't have to impress me any more Calum, we've been dating for a year and we live together you're acting like this is our first date."

"Sorry," he smirked, pulling away from our little flat.

We drove quietly down the street, listening to the soft sound of the radio. He reached over and placed his hand on my thigh before pulling into a park.

"Calum? It's like 8:30pm on a Monday night, it's pitch dark and you're really starting so scare me."

He never replied, only gave out a nervous laugh.

"Are you like...trying to kill me or something because I swear to god-"

I quickly reached for the door handle to pull it open but it was quickly locked.

"Calum what the fu-"

"Jesus Eva, calm down." He laughed, placing his hand in his chest.

"How on earth can you tell me to calm down?" I stuttered, moving towards the door. "You're like such a nice boy and then- and then you like...kill me."

"I'm not going to kill you," He softly said, cupping my cheeks in his hands. He unclipped his seatbelt and turned his body. "Can you listen to me for 5 minutes please?"

"As long as you don't kill me."

He let out a small chuckle before shifting again a little and taking a deep breath.

"Ok...you know I'm not good with speeches but you also know I love you a lot therefore I'm not going to kill you but i want to do something else. I planned to do it later but nerves took the better of me and I knew if I didn't do it now I'd either vomit or never do it at all...I want to do everything in life with you Eva...I want kids and arguments, late night outs and late nights...I want to watch you get old and I want you to be with me when I get old, when we can no longer look after ourselves but we'll look after each other...u want to watch our kids grow and then our children's children grow into whatever they want to be and we'll let them...unless it's bad if course then as their parents we'll have to do something about it...but other than all of that I want to marry you Eva."

"I'm so glad you don't want to kill me," I sighed, taking hold of his hand causing him to laugh,

"See, you're funny without meaning to be and you can do everything flawlessly."

"What are you trying to say here Calum?"

"I want you to marry me Eva...please."

He pulled out a small purple velvet box and opened it. Inside a silver sparkling ring sat.

"You're leaving me hanging here...I don't know wether that look is amazed or fear."

"Of course," I smiled, "I'm sorry of course...I...yes..." I quickly nodded pulling him into a hug "yes yes yes"