Part 30: Marry Me

"Okay, so what was it you needed help with?" Yoongi asked you.

You guys sat down, and explained everything regarding your situation with Chaerin.

Both Yoongi and Allie had the same 'what the fuck' face.

'Well, I can bring her in for questioning, but unless you have evidence, I won't be able to arrest her."

"See, that's where we're stuck. We don't have any evidence." Jimin slumped into the couch.

"Well, please try and find some, and then bring it to me. If you can't find any it will make the investigation very long and difficult." Yoongi explained.

Allie was still silent, with the same 'what the fuck' expression on her face.

"Wait," you had an idea, "Yoongi, does she know you are a police?" You asked.

"No, we just met yesterday when I got into town for the party. We didn't talk to each other, just greeted. She doesn't know anything about me."

"Well, you're staying here. If you can catch her threatening Jimin, you can arrest her. Right?"

"Yes, I believe I could."

"Great. See, now we have a plan... Jimin, when she comes over, you need to disagree with her over something. She will probably threaten you, and Yoongi, you will be in the other room eavesdropping. Once she says something, you can come out and arrest her." You explained.

"Ooh, my y/n is smart." Jimin smiled at you.

"Sounds like a good enough plan." Yoongi agreed.

You felt your phone buzz in your pocket, indicating you got a text.

Boyfriend-
Hey, can we meet up? We need to talk.

"Boyfriend?" Jimin glanced over at your phone.

"Umm, yes, it's Namjoon... I have to go." You got up and walked out the door, while texting Joon back.

On my way to the coffee shop, meet me there.

"Wait, y/n!" You heard from behind you. You turned around, it was Jimin. He grabbed you hand. "Where are you going?"

"I have to go talk to Namjoon, we broke up at the party. He probably wants to clear things up."

"Okay, be careful. I love you." Jimin didn't like the thought of you going to someone else that you called 'boyfriend'.

"I will." You turned around to leave again, but Jimin pulled you back, and turned you around to face him.

"Wha-"

You got cut off by him kissing you.

"Y/n, I said I love you." He broke the kiss, pulling you into a hug.

"I love you too Jimin," you pulled away from the hug. "But I really need to go. I told Joon that I was on my way."

"Jagi," It's been so long since you've heard him call you that, "let me drive. You don't have a car, and I don't like sending you away with strangers."