Part 13: Chaerin

YOUR POV:

"So, how do you know Chaerin?" Jimin asked you.

"She used to be my best friend." You responded.

"We were super close in high school. We always hung out together. We told each other everything."

"What happened?" Jimin asked.

"I was dating this guy throughout high school also. He was super close with both of us. I never thought anything of it though, since I trusted Chaerin. During senior year I found out that my boyfriend cheated on me with my bestfriend. They made it seem like I was overreacting when I cut them both out of my life. They were angry at me for no reason. They both betrayed me."
"They both spread a rumor around the school that I was a slut, and everybody believed them. The rest of my senior year I was bullied really badly by the whole school. I hated my life. They ruined it. I did nothing wrong. That's when I met Jade. She was the only one who believed me. She helped me learn to look past it and become happy again. She's still my bestfriend. I love her."

"AWWW Y/N I LOVE YOU TOO!" Jade ran towards you and hugged you.

"I'm sorry she did that to you jagi. If she ever hurts you again, she's dead." Jimin hugged you and kissed your forehead.

"YEAH SHE IS!" Jade high-fived Jimin and then went back to sitting on Jungkook's lap.

You lied in Jimin's arms as he told you all  his story about Chaerin.

"She was my girlfriend."

"You dated that bitch?" Jade questioned.

"Yes, I did. I didn't know she was crazy at first, obviously."
"She cheated on me, I'm guessing with your boyfriend at the time, y/n. When I found out I confronted her, and she denied it. I didn't believe her though, but she threatened me to stay with her. My business was just growing and she threatened to destroy it. Basically spread a rumor, like she did to you, y/n. It ended all in court, and she wasn't allowed to say anything." Jimin told you everything that happened.

"This all went down last year too, she cheated on him for 3 years." Jungkook added.

"Yes, and like Jade, Jungkook was the only one there for me."

"Whaaat?! How could someone be so cruel to my Jiminie?" You asked and kissed his cheek.

"Did you beat her up though?" Jade asked Jungkook.

"No! I can't hit a girl."

"Mm okay. Well I beat her up." Jade said proudly.

"She did." You giggled.

"AND IF I HAVE TO, I'LL DO IT AGAIN."

"No." Jungkook stopped her.

"No fun." Jade pouted.

.........

You all hung out pretty late that night. You and Jade went home around 1:00 am. Good thing you had tomorrow off.