Part 3: Coffee

YOUR POV:

"It's too early." You spoke as you grabbed your phone. You looked at the time to see it reads 9:15. No notifications. Jimin better have not forgotten about today because you are tired and need your coffee. You got up and got dressed. You decided to wear a black long sleeve shirt with a plaid skirt and black thigh-high boots.

Looks good enough

Looks good enough. You put on light makeup and curled your hair. Then you thought of something. "He doesn't even know my address" You whispered and grabbed your phone.

"Pabo you don't even know my address you better not forget to pick me up" You quickly sent him a text with your address and finished getting ready.

At 10:30 you got a text that read:

"I'm on my way I'll be there at 11."

You were already ready so you decided to go to the kitchen and saw Jade texting on her phone.

"Ooh who are you texting?" You grinned as she kept her eyes glued to the screen.

"Kookie" she replied short.

"Who?"

"Umm my boyfriend? Jungkook?"

Ooh you forgot she's been on a few dates with a guy named Jungkook but you never new they became girlfriend and boyfriend.

"Oh yeah I remember, I'm leaving soon so you'll be here alone today"

"Umm no I'm not I'm hanging out with Jungkook today. He's coming over" she sassed.
"And where are you going, work?"

You never told her you got fired so you just nodded.

You got a text on your phone from Jimin saying he's here.

"Okay I have to go now see ya"

"Bye have fun at work" Jade said, eyes still glued on the phone.

You grabbed your bag and walked out.

There he was. He looked good, not going to lie. He's so annoying, but you were still kind of sad that today would be the last day you see him.

"Hello, how are you?" You greeted.

"I'm fine." He replied short, and drove off.

The car ride was really awkward and silent. You were relieved to get to the shop. He opened the car door for you and you got out. 'Wow finally some manners' You mumbled under your breath.

"Go ahead and order, I'll have a caramel Frappuccino." He said and handed you his card, then sat down.

He gets the same drink as you.

You ordered and then sat down across from him, handing him his coffee and card.

"Thanks" he said.

You nodded and looked out the window.

He eventually tried to start a conversation.

"Why did you order the same drink as me?"

"I order this drink every time. And it's not the same. I added extra caramel."

He scoffed and looked out the window, then looked back.

"I'm sorry for getting you fired-"

"Don't." You cut him off. "I don't want to make you apologize if you don't mean it."

"No, I do. I was angry that night and next day because of... personal reasons so I took it out on you. I really am sorry."

"Forget it." You responded.

"If you have trouble finding a job, my company is taking people and you don't need much experience. I could get you a job if you wanted."

"Why would I take a job from the guy who got me fired." You scoffed.

He smiled.

Shit.

He has eye smile.

"Y/n-ah, I really am a nice guy once you get to know me. That night was really a misunderstanding."

He noticed you being mute.

"Here. Think about it." He handed you his card.

"Thank you," You said and put it in your purse, "but if you get a call from me, it's only because you're my last option."

"That's not a no." He smiled again.

This time you couldn't hide your smile. He was
actually being nice, and cute. You couldn't help it. You tried to hide it but You knew he noticed.

.......

You finished your coffees and he took you home.

"I hope you don't delete my number and I hear from you again. And if you do delete my number, you still have my card." He smiled, again, and drove off. You walked into your apartment to talk to Jade, but saw her on the couch with Jungkook. You decided to just talk to her later and went to your room.

You looked at your phone and saw Jimin's number.

'Do I delete it?'

I'll keep it. Just in case.

He's not as bad as you thought.~