Bonus: Merry Chrysler pt. 🎅🏽🎅🏽

Start from the beginning

"Could you grab me one?" Seulgi asks.

"Sure, anyone else?"

"Unnie could you get me Hanna's bottle? I think she's getting sleepy." Chaeyoung says.

"Of course." Jennie nods before heading to the kitchen.

The kitchen was quiet compared to the noise of their family members scattered around the rest of the house.

Walking over to the fridge a small smirk graces her lips seeing Jisoo looking through it. Slightly bent over making her dress ride up a bit. She stops for a second to enjoy the view.

"I can feel your eyes on my ass Jen." Jisoo says while standing up making Jennie's eyes snap away from the delicious sight.

"Huh? I wasn't." Jennie says innocently while walking over to the fridge.

"Mhm." Jisoo hums knowingly.

"Oh please, can you blame me?" Jennie smiles putting an arm around Jisoo's waist. "What were you looking for anyways?"

"Jinsoo's bottle. Eomma said she would put her to sleep for me." Jisoo sighs.

Jennie brushes Jisoo's hair off her face with a small smile. "...I haven't told you this today but you look beautiful Jisoo." She says sincerely.

Jisoo blushes and looks down briefly to hide her smile. It makes Jennie's heart flip. The fact that she could still make her wife blush like that just...does something to her. It's hard to explain.

"And this May sound weird, but the fridge light is very flattering on you." Jennie smiles.

Jisoo giggles and gives her arm a light smack. Leaning into Jennie she rests her head against her shoulder, snaking her arms around her waist to pull her into a hug. Jennie hugs her back with one arm, the other holding the fridge door open.

"What's the biggest regret that you have?" Jisoo whispers.

"I wish I made you my wife sooner." Jennie whispers back.

"OHhoHoe, What do we got in here?!" Lisa interrupts loudly walking in with her arm around Irene's shoulders. Completely ruining their moment.

"A bunch of flirty flirts," Irene slurs with an accusing finger.

The two were clearly intoxicated as they stumbled into the kitchen. Jennie and Jisoo can only smile and shake their heads at the sight.

"Ouuu you guys are under the mistletoe~" Lisa teases while pointing above them.

The two look up and sure enough it's there. Sandara always put it over the fridge claiming it was the most vulnerable spot for people to be seen.

"Now you gotta kiss, haha!" Irene laughs while pointing at them.

"Kiss!" Lisa shouts loudly.

"C'mon guys, you're drunk." Jennie laughs.

"Pussy!" Lisa smirks.

"Jus kisser already," Irene encourages.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" Lisa chants.

"This is ridiculous, we're married." Jisoo says.

"So then do ittt," Lisa slurs.

"Yeah jus do it." Irene nods. "Or else you're not married."

"They won't stop until you kiss me." Jisoo sighs.

"Why do I have to kiss you, why don't you kiss me?" Jennie raises her brows.