22. She's The King to My Queen.

A/N: It's Edited! By
Vegetoo72

•••

Waking up at home in their bed feels better than any hospital. Stretching with a soft sigh, Lisa's shifting causes Chaeyoung to wake up too. Slowly fluttering their eyes open, they find each other's. Sharing soft shy smiles.

"Hi," Lisa grins sleepily.

"Hi," Chaeyoung copies letting out a light giggle.

Lisa laughs in return, kissing the top of her head lightly when the girl cuddles back into her chest in attempt to fall back into sleep.

Sliding her hand beneath the material of Chaeyoung's t shirt she rubs her back, a small smile playing on her face.

"Big day today." Lisa says.

"Yeah," Chaeyoung sighs.

"Are you ready?" Lisa asks.

It's been a week since their mishap with Mr. yang and his over scheduling. With the help with everyone, especially Lisa, Chaeyoung was healing perfectly fine. She was getting lots of rest, and eating regularly again.

They agreed to hold off on the dancing for a little while longer. Choosing to wait until she was back to 110%.

Today was supposed to be their first performance for a small concert here in Melbourne. They were to be the opening act for the amazing group known as Winner. Set up by the one and only Seungri of course.

As CEO of YGX he told them that it was okay for them to do a series of covers, along with a mix of their upcoming ones. He also expressed that they wouldn't be required to dance if Chaeyoung was not yet up for it.

However, being the determined girl she was, Chaeyoung insisted to at least dance for their debut single. She made a promise not to push herself, to which Lisa and Seungri then reluctantly agreed.

"I'm ready. You ready?" Chaeyoung asks.

"Of course. I was born ready baby!" Lisa laughs patting her bum. "Let's get ready to meet uncle Seungri."

•••

"Mic checks, hair, makeup, stylists. Everyone do your thing!" Seungri instructs with a clap.

"This is kinda cool." Jisoo says as she watches everyone run around the green room.

"Entertaining in a way." Jennie agrees with a nod.

The two of them were backstage as support for they're two best friends. Watching, with amusement, as everyone scrambled to get Lisa and Chaeyoung ready for the big event.

"We're meeting you guys in the VIP box after our performance still right?" Lisa asks.

"Yeah. Seulgi and Irene are already there with the rest of them." Jisoo says.

"Your mom has gone batshit crazy." Jennie adds. "She bought almost everything from the merch table."

"Eomma has always been batshit crazy." Jisoo laughs.

"Gotta love her though." Lisa chuckles from her makeup chair.

"I'm excited to see Mino! He's my third favourite rapper." Jennie grins.

"Third favourite? The hell?"

Turning their heads they see Song Mino walking into the room.

"Why the heck am I third?"

"Cause you're a rapper and you said 'heck,' maybe?" Lisa laughs.

"Hardy har har." He laughs mockingly. "Which one of you said I was third?" He eyes the girl.