15. Because She Pinky Promises.

OCTOBER 31st.

A few days later and the weekend rolled around once again. The much anticipated day of the month had come upon them. The day where children could run from house to house asking for candy. An excuse for adults to buy it and secretly eat it. And of course, for the teens, Halloween parties.

Not the lame ones that you went to before where sugar high children ran around, everyone was  in a mediocre costume, drinks were only for adults and you just followed your mom like an idiot because you don't know how to socialize.

No no no.

The real Halloween parties.

"My favourite day of the whole entire year is here!" Sandara says over excitedly while walking into the kitchen with a bright smile. A ridiculous witch costume on her body. A children's jack-o-lantern candy bucket in her hand.

"Oh my god." Her three girls groan in embarrassment while Jennie and Rosé giggle.

"I put out all the decorations for tonight already! Even at the restaurant!"

"Honestly Taeyon-ssi I hope you know you're dating an actual weirdo..." Irene whispers loudly enough for the girls to hear but not Sandara who was still raving about the non official holiday.

"I think it's cute," Taeyon shrugs.

"Where are everyone's costumes! I want to take pictures!" Sandara says loudly.

"Oh my goodness mom. Calm down. Seulgi isn't even here yet." Irene rolls her eyes.

"Well what about everyone else! Everyone who's not in a costume get in one!"

"But—" Jisoo tries to protest.

"No. No buts." Sandara shushes her.

They all grumble and walk up the stairs to change into their costumes.

"You're taking This witch thing way too seriously mom!" Jisoo shouts.

•••

"This is stupid." Irene grumbles looking in the mirror.

"It looks cute." Seulgi shrugs.

"It does not look cute it looks ridiculous." Irene mutters turning to look at what her butt looks like.

"...at least it's warm." Seulgi offers.

"This is so not fair. How come you get to be a cute little bear," Irene turns to face her, pinching her cheeks. "And I have to be..." she glances down at her bulky costume. "Honey."

Her costume was interesting to say the least. Sandara picked it out.

Of course.

Irene was required to wear all yellow beneath the main chunk of the costume that resembled a barrel with overall straps to let it hang off her shoulders.

"Because you're the honey to my bear." Seulgi smiles cutely kissing her cheek.

"Ugh, Why did she have to pick such a lame couple costume?" Irene groans resting her head on her. "Can we switch?" She pouts.

"No way, honey." Seulgi laughs.

•••

"THATS WHAT THEY GET TO BE?!" Irene exclaims pointing at the two other couples across from her.

Lisa, Rosé, Jennie and Jisoo were all changed into their according costumes as well for Sandara's pictures.

"Taeyon ssi isn't even dressed up! You let her get away with that, and I have to wear this?!" Irene motions down at her outfit.