3. Because I kissed Her First and She Kissed Back.

"Eomma, can I go to a party on Saturday?" Lisa asks at dinner.

"A party? What kind of party?" Sandara asks. She was very protective of her little one. And even if she didn't give birth to Lisa, she treated her just as her own.

"Just like a house party," Lisa shrugs.

"Are your sisters going?"

"I don't know, I haven't seen them since first period." Lisa says with furrowed brows.

Since she spent lunch with Rosé, Bobby, and all of his friends she hasn't seen Jisoo or Irene. And at the moment Irene and Seulgi were on a date. While Jisoo went to Jennie house to talk about some 'Very Important Business'.

"Hmm I guess you can go, since I want you to make some friends but I want at least one of your sisters going with you." Sandara says.

"Well we know it's not going to be Joohyun unnie." Lisa sighs.

Her older sister despised high school parties. All the drunk horny students in one place making nothing but stupid decisions, wasn't necessarily Irene's favourite thing.

Jisoo on the other hand would probably be all for it. She was less uptight than her older twin. She enjoyed having a night out of fun every so often.

"I'm sure Jisoo would be happy to go with you Lisa. How is school anyways?" Sandara asks. "Meet anyone new?"

"Well I met this guy Bobby. He's nice and really funny. We went out to lunch with his friends today." Lisa says. "And there's this other girl. Rosé. She's beautiful, like ridiculously beautiful. Very carefree and laid back. I like her, she's nice." Lisa gushes, with an unknowing smile on her face.

Sandara smiles in return. Having two older daughters she knows exactly what her younger is going through.

There was a time when Irene spoke about Seulgi in the same manner. Oblivious to her own feelings.

Jisoo was the same way. Apparently still clueless. As far as Dara knew anyways.

"Do you have a crush Lisa?"

Lisa's head pops up with wide eyes. "What? No! Eomma I do not have a crush!"

"Okay okay. It was just a question, no need to be so defensive." Dara chuckles. "Is it Rosé's party you're going to?"

Lisa looks down at her plate with a nod.

"Well then I'm sure it will be fine. Ask your sister about Saturday and if she says yes you may go." Dara says while standing up with her plate.

"Thanks Eomma." Lisa smiles at her.

Sandara kisses the top of her head with a grin of her own. "Of course Baby. Finish your dinner." She says before leaving the kitchen.

•••

"Unnie where the hell have you been? I've been waiting for you." Lisa says hearing the door close. She lifts her head to look over the back of the couch to see Jisoo leaning against the back of the door with a pink tint to her cheeks, breathing slightly laboured.

Her eyes narrow at her sisters flustered state.

"Jisoo?" Lisa calls.

"Huh?" Jisoo turns to her.

"I said where have you been? I've been looking for you." Lisa repeats.

"Oh I-I was just at Jennie's."

"That whole time?" Lisa raises a brow.

Jisoo nods, swallowing thickly.

"Oh what'd you guys do?" Lisa asks.