6. I Need Her, and She Needs Me.

The three siblings were sitting on the couch watching some tv before bed when the door closed loudly. As if they were in sync they turned their heads to look at the loud intruder.

"Yo eomma How was the meeting?" Lisa asks.

Sandara trudged her way to the living room settling between the three girls. Setting her things down with a huff.

"Horrible." She pouts.

"Why is that?" Jisoo asks.

"He was just so infuriating. The things he said just made me want to kick his chair over and call him every name in the book!" She rants angrily.

"What'd he say?" Irene asks with furrowed brows. 

"Well he hit on me first. Even though there was a damn ring on his finger. So I ignored him and got straight to business. And then there was these two guys on a date, they were just so cute. But that asshole just kept saying the most horrendous homophobic things. For the sake of business I just kept my mouth shut but never in my life have I been so angry eating chicken."

"He sounds horrible. Do you have to see him again?" Lisa asks.

"Luckily I don't. He gave me the cheque and I deposited it right away." Sandara sighs.

"That's Good then." Irene says.

"I hope I never see that god awful man again."

"Men are terrible you should know that by now." Irene rolls her eyes while pulling out her phone.

"That explains why I have three gay daughters." Sandara nods.

"I never said I was gay." Lisa says.

"Oh please Limario. Straight girls don't like being called Oppa." Jisoo chuckles.

"And the way you sit is a dead give away." Irene adds.

"Not to mention you always wanted a princess charming instead of a prince when you were little." Sandara smiles fondly.

Lisa pouts in thought. "I guess you're right."

"I love you either way princess." Dara sighs kissing her forehead.

"There better not be a lipstick stain mom." Lisa warns making Dara chuckle.

"I'm guessing your sisters didn't tell you this morning?"

"No. Those two dimwits let me walk around like that until second period." Lisa grumbles.

Jisoo and Irene giggle, giving each other a high five.

"Evil twin sisters." Dara chuckles.

•••

A week passes in no time at all. Lisa paced Jisoo's room nervously her phone in hand. Jisoo was laying on the bed, her head in Jennie's lap who played with her hair mindlessly.

"Hello?" Rosé answers.

She had managed to get the girls number only days ago. Claiming it was in case of emergency.

"H-hey," Lisa stutters. "It's me L-Lisa."

Jisoo and Jennie giggle at the nervous girl, making her glare.

"To what do I owe the pleasure?" Rosé says and Lisa can see the teasing smile on her lips.

"Oh well Bobby and I were going to go surfing later if you wanted to like come maybe if you wanted to. You don't have to. I mean there are probably like a bunch of things you could be doing on a Saturday—"