Bonus: Merry Chrysler pt. 🎅🏽

Start from the beginning

"Hi sweetie," Chaeyoung smiles happily taking her from Lisa. "You look so cute today baby. Did you miss mommy? Mommy missed you. So so so much you have no idea." She kisses the girls cheeks.

Hanna gives Chaeyoung a gummy smile, silently letting her hands touch Chaeyoung's cheeks as her way of being happy.

"Did you miss me?" Lisa asks with a grin.

"Are you kidding?" Chaeyoung smiles hugging her again, pressing a small kiss to her lips. "I am never leaving again." She laughs.

"Mm I missed you too baby." Lisa smiles. "What do you say we go get something to eat. Our flight is in a couple hours."

"I say that sounds absolutely wonderful."

Chaeyoung slips her hand in Lisa's, while Lisa carries her bags for her.

"You May want to put your mask on honey. There was paparazzi when we came in." Lisa suggests.

"It's okay. I don't mind. I'm just too happy right now." Chaeyoung grins up at her.

Lisa smiles in return, putting an arm around her shoulder and pulling her closer so she could kiss the side of her head. "Damn I missed you." She chuckles.

"Lisa!"

"Look over here!"

"Rosé!"

"This way! On your right!"

"Lisa! Rosé! How's family life!"

"Are you happy?!"

"Will you come back to music soon!"

"Is it true you're filing a law suit against Mnet?!"

Lisa and Chaeyoung just smile politely as the walk by. Hanna hiding her face in her mother's neck to avoid the loud noises.

•••

They head over to the food court to grab a bite to eat while they wait for their flight. Chaeyoung sits across from Lisa with Hanna sitting in her lap.

"Wanna try a fry baby?" Chaeyoung hands one to Hanna.

"Will she choke?" Lisa asks.

Chaeyoung shakes her head as she chews. "I don't think so. It's big enough and it's mushy."

Hanna drools all over the fry tightly clenched in her hand as she tries to put it in her mouth.

"How was the flight?" Lisa asks.

"Long," Chaeyoung sighs. "I was just so ready to come back and see you two." She smiles fondly. "Who knew there would be such a wondrous sign waiting for me?"

Lisa shrugs with a grin. "Hanna made it."

"Oh really? Our four month old daughter bedazzled every letter on that pink thing?" Chaeyoung raises a perplexed brow.

"Yeah she's super talented." Lisa continues eating her fries.

"You're unbelievable." Chaeyoung shakes her head. "Did you hear that? Mama said you're the one that made it. Did you?"

Hanna just continues eating the mushy wet fry in her hand, her big brown eyes looking distractedly around the food court.

"Don't you know she can't focus on anything except for food?" Lisa says. "Like you." She teases making Chaeyoung kick her leg under the table. "Ouch!"

"Hanna did it." Chaeyoung shrugs.

"Aish using our daughter against me." Lisa shakes her head.