"Nice to meet you, Alison. I've heard so many good things about you already," Charlie told me. He came forwards, extending his hand to me. I smiled at him and took his hand, shaking it firmly.

I liked this male already. He had guts to make a good introduction, and he seemed like he had a good sense of humour. I knew everyone else would like him.

"Liam isn't happy that you two took over the cabin, by the way. We had plans too, you know," I said with a wink. I saw the redness appear on Charlie's cheeks as Lila laughed at me.

"I bet. Brayleigh told me everything that you told her about you and Liam keeping it busy up north," Lila told me with small giggles. I reach out and punched her shoulder.

"Come inside. The guys are playing poker. I'll go tell them you're here, and to be nice. Sound good?" I stepped aside and let Lila and Charlie into the house.  Charlie shut the door behind him and I studied him a little closer.

If he was an instructor, he had to be a strong wolf. I already wanted to spar with him. I felt like getting some real competition for once.

"I saved you both left overs, as well. Figured you'd both be hungry," I said before I return back to the dining room. I walked in and everyone turned their heads to me.

"Lila is here with Charlie. You all better be nice. I like him," I said as I went and stood by Liam. He rumbled as I stood behind him. I took his hand and intertwined our fingers.

"He's nice, Liam. He'll take care of her," I told him. I knew he was cautious. I assumed that Lucas and Leon would be also. But I already knew and trusted Charlie enough that I could assure he was going to take care of Lila.

He had to.

Lila and Charlie walked into the room, holding hands. Lila looked beyond nervous, whilst Charlie was smiling confidently. Leon stood to introduce himself. The males shook hands, and Liam grunted.

His chest vibrated and I squeezed his hand.

"That's Ezra and Jenny over there. They're the vampires of the pack. Jenny's cooking will blow you away, and Ezra... he's cool I guess," Leon began introducing people. He joked with Ezra and made the vampire laugh and roll his eyes.

"Over there is Brayleigh and Kade. If you didn't know already, Kade is Alfie's son. So you'll probably see him around the sparring rings a lot," Leon said, pointing to Kade and Brayleigh who sat at the head of the table, around the corner from Liam and I.

"And then, you've already met Ali, and there is our kitten loving, gentle and kind eldest brother, Liam," Leon said, smiling at Liam just to work him up. Charlie smiled hopefully at the two of us. I smiled back, and Liam huffed.

"Smile," I muttered as I kicked the chair. Liam grunted and didn't smile. I rolled my eyes.

I headed into the kitchen. We'd had pasta for dinner, and I figured that Lila would eventually come around to introduce her mate to everyone. I saved two bowls of pasta for them both.

I took them off the counter and placed them in the microwave. The guys got back to playing their card game again, whilst Lila and Charlie came into the kitchen.

"What's wrong with Mr Grumpy Pants over there?" Lila whispered to me, looking to Liam. He had a stone cold expression set on his face. He wasn't happy that his little sister was growing up.

"I think he just doesn't like the fact that you're growing up, you know? Don't worry about it. I'm sure I can change his mind," I said with a smile. Lila nodded at me and I watched as Charlie leant against the counter and ran a hand through his hair.