Feelings

so there's 1000 reads :D :D i just wanna say thank you guys for reading, commenting and voting, it means a lot :D & I'm actually thinking about starting another story, but I'm not quite sure yet. if i do, i'll let you guys now + I'm gonna need a main girl! ^.^ well, keep reading/voting/commenting & stuff, & sorry this chapter is short, but tell me what you guys think! :D

-andrea

~~

-Haley's P.O.V.-

I woke up to the sound of the nurse walking through the door. She was rolling something over to my bedside, I guess it was time for breakfast? My thoughts reverted back to last night. Harry and I had kissed and it was beyond wonderful. Was it just something that wouldn't happen again? Are we a couple? I don't really know what we are, but whatever I just want it to be good.

I turned my head to the left side of the room and noticed that the couch was pulled out and there was a blanket and pillow on top of it. Hm, weird. I went back to the tray of food the nurse had brought me. Oatmeal, a blueberry muffin, a piece of toast, and some milk. It didn't look very appetizing, so I just ate the piece of toast.

Bzzz. Bzzz. I reached my hand out to my phone that was on top of a little drawer. I had two messages, I wonder from who. I checked the first one and it said from 'Vanessa'. I opened it and she said, "Is everything okay?! I'm coming down to the hospital with Molly later!" How did she know I was here? I clicked on my other message and it said from 'Harry x'. Ha ha, I don't remember adding the x. It said, "Good morning love x the boys and I will stop by later when we're done with the CD signing!" 

Was it Harry that slept here? Most likely. I flipped through the channels and like yesterday, there was nothing really interesting to watch. I ended up watching reruns of Full House, I always loved watching that show. What day is it today? I picked up my phone to check the date and time and it said 'Wednesday, July 11, 2012. 9:27 a.m.' It's still too early to be awake, but I probably wouldn't be able to fall back asleep.

There was a slight knock at the door. I wonder who that could be. "Come in," I said softly. The door opened, my eyes widened as I let a gasp out. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.