It Seemed So Real

-Haley's P.O.V.-

"No, he could never love you, ya know the guy who saved you," an unfamiliar voice said, "There's nothing special about you anyways." My sensitive side started to come out. "Who are you?" I yelled to the person in the dark shadows. "Oh honey I think you know who I am," I started to recognize the voice when the person started walking closer.

"It's me Justin, you still remember me right?" he said as I started backing up. "Where you going baby? We didn't get to finish where we left off the other night," he started to sound even creepier. "Stay the hell away from me!" I said before running away and shaking uncontrollably. 

"YOU CAN'T RUN FROM ME!" the creepy guy said trying to catch me. I quickly looked for a hiding spot but with no luck I kept running. I ended up in a field still running from Justin. I collapsed and hurried to take a breathe and suddenly heard footsteps. "WHERE ARE YOU HALEY? YOU CAN'T HIDE FOREVER!"

The footsteps started getting closer, so I started backing up, but I was still on my hands and feet. I was going backwards and trying not to make my crying able to hear. I was backing up faster as I heard his voice get quieter every time he yelled. I stopped and noticed my hand was bleeding heavily, it looked like something sliced it. This was just another little thing to add to my worries right now. 

I wiped my blood on the ground, got up and continued to run. I was in the position of every lead female in a scary movie right now and that never ended pretty. I heard running footsteps coming from the field and I couldn't run anymore so I hid behind a car. "HALEY, COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE. COME ON I DON'T WANT TO HURT YOU!" he yelled as his voice was getting louder and louder. 

The noise of footsteps and the yelling voice of Justin went quiet. I peeped my head out to the side to look and saw him looking around to see if I was there. I quickly turned my head back and to my despair my head ended up hitting the side of the car, making the alarm turn off. "There's no where to run now Haley," I heard him mutter to himself while I was getting up to run.

My face was now covered in sweat and dry tears as I continued to run. It was hopeless, there was no where else to hide, and no where else to run. I was scared out of my mind, why would he come to attack me again? 

It started raining and I hoped it was harder for Justin to see me. Still running, I looked back for one second to see Justin gaining speed as he spotted me. I turned back around, slipped and fell on the slippery concrete. 

I tried to get up, but the tall scary figure got to me before I could. "What's with all the running for huh?" he said while reaching for something out of his pocket. "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?" I yelled now crying even more. "Oh baby, I don't want anything, I'm just a bad person," he said slowly unfolding his pocket knife. 

I attempted to escape, but I was stopped by a hard kick. "You aren't going anywhere babe," he said getting closer to my face with the pocket knife. I wish I wasn't so weak. "You move, then you're pretty face won't be so pretty anymore," he said while getting duct tape ready to cover my mouth. I was so helpless. After he put the duct tape on my mouth all I could do was scream and cry, so that's what I did. 

He came close to my face with his knife again and I tried to kick him where it would hurt, but I missed. Justin started to kick me again, and push me every time I tried to get up. He pulled out his knife once more and jabbed it into my leg and I let out a loud scream..

~~

I woke up to myself screaming and tears streaming down my face. Oh thank god that wasn't real. I looked at the clock and it said 3:46 a.m. Calm down Haley, it wasn't real, just go back to sleep and forget it. But how could I forget it, it all seemed so real. I even checked my leg to make sure there wasn't a knife stabbed into it. I also checked my hand to see that it was normal and not bleeding. That was the worst nightmare ever, it was so life-like. 

I tried to put the thoughts of that nightmare past me, and fell back asleep.