thirty-six

I walk into my house and head upstairs to my bedroom in order to look through my closet to find the perfect thing to wear. This will be my first party in a few weeks so I feel like I should try and look presentable. I cough a bit before walking into my bedroom. I pick up my phone and check what percent it's at. I see that it's at 60% so I connect it to my speaker and turn some music on before plugging it into the long, ten-foot white cord that stuck out of the small box attached to the wall.
I spin around, dancing to the music playing. I open up my closet door and turn the light on, picking out the first two outfits I had planned. I kept spinning around and dancing to the beat, bopping my head and humming softly. First I put on the blue dress, moving around in it for a bit to get a feel of what it would be like to wear for a few hours or more. I take off the dress and put on my ripped black jeans with my yellow crop top. I move around a bit in this outfit and look in the mirror, taking a quick selfie and sending it to my groupchat with Tasha and Parker, asking if this fit was good. The two both respond with "Damn girllll" and "Holy Hannah you look amazing!"
I respond back within minutes and tell the girls to come over so we can do our hair and makeup together.
I turn away from my phone and throw it back down onto my bed. I walk to my vanity and pull out my 1/2 inch curling iron, unraveling the cord and plugging it in, allowing it to heat up before Parker and Tasha got here. I walk downstairs quickly and grab a cutie from the fridge before walking back upstairs to my room and sighing as I threw myself down onto my bed. I soon hear the slight beeps of my curling iron, meaning its all heated up, and I begin curling my hair. After I get through the first section of my hair, I hear the doorbell ring, meaning Tasha and Parker are here. I set down the iron and rush downstairs to unlock the door and let the two gals inside.
I give Parker and Tasha a hug and we immediately rush upstairs to get ready.
"We only have two hours to get ready, so let's get going." Parker says, pulling her makeup out of the bag she brought and sitting down next to me at my vanity. I continue to curl my hair and Tasha starts to braid hers.
Eventually I finish my hair and start to do my makeup. Tasha turns the music up and we start to mess around a bit before the party, dancing to our own music and swaying our hips as we hum to the song, Tasha rapping to the lyrics Nicki Minaj had been singing. 
"Tasha how the hell do you braid that much hair so quickly?" I ask, putting on my lipgloss and slipping my hoops into my ears.
"The bigger the hoop the bigger the hoe." Tasha says while slipping hers in.
"Anabelle's get her eyes on Ethan and Ethan only." Parker laughs and groans before picking up her phone and checking the time.
"Half hour, ya'll almost ready?" She says, telling us we only have a half hour left to get ready and arrive at the party.
"Are the boys meeting us there?" Tasha asks, slipping on her heels and applying her "go-to party lipstick" as she likes to call it.
"Yeah, they're taking Grayson's porsche together."
We eventually head out to the party  and get in my car, turning on some music and bopping our heads to the tunes.
Once we arrive, we see Grayson pull up and we get out of my car and start walking torwards them.
"Hey baby." Ethan says, pulling me in for  hug and giving me a kiss. I kiss back and we walk into Amanda's house,  going straight to the beverages and pouring ourselves each a glass of alcohol.
Ethan downs his pretty quick as I slowly sip on mine, easing my way into it.
After about twenty minutes, Ethan isn't feeling drunk whatsoever, even though he had finished not only one, but two cups full of alcohol.
It's not surprising though, I mean he's been a party-boy since he's started highschool.
"How the hell." I mumble as Ethan grabs his third drink, sipping down on it quite quickly.
"What was that?" Ethan whisper-yells softly into my ear, putting my hair behind my ear.
"How do you drink so much without feeling anything?" I ask, taking another sip of mine and eventually finishing it. I pour myself another cup as Ethan answers my question, "I have to have at least five before I can get wasted and I want to get wasted quick."
I nod my head and laugh before walking to the living room and dancing to the music with Tasha, who had been twerking on some guy before she saw me.
"Anabelle!" Tasha yells over the music quite obnoxiously, "I think I'm gonna get this guy upstairs tonight!"
She's very obviously drunk and I laugh at the way she's acting before continuing to dance with her.
Parker comes over and pulls me away to the game of truth or dare a group of people were playing.
"Anabelle!!" One of the boys playing the game yells, pulling me down to sit next to him.
At this point, we'd been at the party for a few hours and I had finally started to feel drunk. I got dared to take a few shots and honestly, I was down to get a little wasted. For me it wouldn't be "a little" though, it was actually quite a bit. And it started to show within minutes. I continued to play truth or dare, never have I ever, and I even went back to dancing.
I got pulled off to play cup pong with Grayson and we were surprisingly doing pretty well. A little while in I felt a light tap on my shoulder and I turned around to see a girl I had never seen before, "Anabelle? I need to show you something." I turn and look at Grayson before telling him I'd be back in a second, following this girl inside.
"Um, who are you exactly?" I ask as she pulls me upstairs. We stop at a door and I hear the faint noises of someone moaning, "Carly. Open this door."
I hesitate for a second before opening the door and closing my eyes quickly in case I saw something I don't want to, I reopen them and see Amanda face down with Ethan above her. I quickly close the door and rush back downstairs before Ethan can rush to me, and I find Grayson, who was the only one I know that could bring me home since he was our designated driver.
"Grayson. I need you to bring me home." I sob, pulling at his shirt and rubbing my eyes.
"What's wrong, Anabelle?" Grayson asks, rushing me out to his car. I keep crying and don't answer him for bit, until I eventually stop crying as hard and I reply,
"I thought I could trust Ethan, is all."

/

guys oh my god this is the end. im uploading this pretty late oof im sorry.  but i really hope you guys enjoyed this book and i really hope to get more input from u guys so i know how to make my next books 10 times as good.
i truly appreciate everything ive gotten out of making this book, honestly.
once again,
xx kay <3