thirty-four

Thursday rolled around and Ethan had seemed to warm up to Kyle. Once he realized that Kyle had the biggest crush on Parker, not me. Grayson, however, got jealous real fast. His face would turn beet red whenever Kyle would even say a simple "hello" to Parker. 

Ethan and Kyle ended up becoming friends over the course of a few hours and learned their interests weren't too much different than the others. The two both enjoyed football, lacrosse, and laser tag more than anything. Kyle keeps telling Ethan that he should join basketball, but Ethan disagrees, saying basketball just isn't his thing and he prefers to stick with football and lacrosse. Grayson agrees with Ethan, of course, and says basketball isn't a "Dolan thing to do." 

"Okay, you do you Ethan. But basketball is fun." Kyle says, sitting down at the tables before 1st hour starts.
"I know it's fun, I just wouldn't do it as like a school-related thing." Ethan explains, sitting down across from Kyle at the tall table.
The five minute warning bell rings and Tasha, Parker, and I rush off to our lockers and head to first hour.
Tasha, Parker, and I sit down at the same table and Tasha yawns before talking, "So, you and Ethan? Ya'll a thing yet or what?"
I laugh and nod, admitting that Ethan and I were in fact boyfriend and girlfriend.
"Be careful sweetie." Tasha says, taking a swig of water out of her hydroflask.
"Everyone keeps saying that but I honestly have nothing to lose." I say, shrugging and opening up my laptop to get ready for the class.
"You got a lot to be greatful for, Anabelle. Don't let the past bring you down." Parker says, pushing herself into me and giving me a bear hug. I smile and hug back, which results in Tasha deciding to join in and make it a group hug.
"I'm so glad the two of you came into my life. I don't know where I'd be without you. I honestly, truly, love ya'll from the bottom of my heart."
Tasha smiles and looks down for a second before looking back up at Parker, who's wiping a singular tear from her pinkish colored cheeks. "I fucking love you girls."
Parker nods in agreement, "You guys light up my world."
We stop talking and look at the teacher, who had seemed to have stopped the class to look at the three of us.
"You girls okay?" The teacher asks, pointing at all three of us, causing the students around us to stare. We choke up and nod, looking at everyone who had stopped working to look at the situation before them.
"Okay, then stop interrupting my class. Get to work. Take some notes." They walk over to the board and begin writing more down and everyone picks up their writing utensil and starts taking notes. Halfway through, Tasha's out cold and Parker is complaining about getting hand cramps because the teacher is writing the notes too quickly for her to keep up. 
"Dude how the heck does he expect us to take all these notes. I'm gonna get arthritis in my fingers." Parker whispers and I shake my head and let out a small smile, telling her to be quiet and to just get over it.
"My hand hurts, Anabelle!"
"You'll be fine! Hey what are you wearing to Amanda's party tomorrow night?" I say, changing the subject.
"Not sure. Do you think I should go with a red look, or a blue look?"
"Blue. You did red last time, remember? I helped you pick out the shoes."
Parker nods, "Oh yeah that's right! Blue it is. How about you?"
"I just bought a new black jumpsuit, it's laced on top and I really like it. I think Ethan will too." I smile and blush when I mention Ethan's name, which makes Parker give me the look she always gives when I mention him. I stop smiling and look down for a second, before looking up and switching the conversation topic yet again.

-

only two chapters left guys :,( dhfrhr im emotional woah. this has been a journey to say the least. ilyall.
xx kay